Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corner of Restraint Order Requests
Who is making the request:
My name is Ashleigh Summers, and might I add I ferel incredibly threatened by this set up. I've deployed a turret for my own safety. Hope you don't mind. Well, actually, I don't care if you mind, it's staying.

Who are you requesting a restraining order against:
There's two. The first is a sociopath who seems to go by the name of "Envy." The second is apparently her boss, "Airi."

Why are you requesting a restraining order against them:
Envy seems to go around verbally absuing people and picking fights. After numerous incidents, I threatened to press charges, and the other one attacked me in front of a bunch of witnesses. I don't want these two anywhere near me; they seem incredibly petty and I feel unsafe. Yet, apparently their antics are accepted since they remain unjailed. If you're not going to keep them away from everyone else, at least keep them away from me, please. I don't usually leave my home unless I have anything important to do, so it shouldn't be too hard, right? My village is to the southeast of Cellsvich's main gates. Just keep them away from there, thanks.

Is there anything else you would like to add:
Why are there no on-duty guards stationed at a place ENCOURAGING ARMED COMBAT? An active group could have prevented these inidents from ever occurring. A lone bookworm like me shouldn't be forced to defend herself against seasoned professionals while she's still learning how to shoot a gun! The only guard present last time was off-duty and with his son. That's not exactly safe! I get that consented spars are completely acceptable, but that's no excuse to let thugs run rampant assaulting whoever they please. I am neither impressed nor inspired by the lack of guard presence.
*loud burp*

Messages In This Thread