Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore Questions: November
Just going to be readding the questions from the old forum to save some people the hassle of asking again.

Originally posted by Ranylyn
Quote:Magical catalysts. Tomes and spelledge weapons exist, for sure, but what is the true limit of their potential?

Could one, say, RP as someone without magical talent at all but has some kind of catalyst which lets them use magic anyway?

Could one skilled enough channel their magic/ki/whatever through a mundane object, such as using a gun to shoot focus instead of bullets?

Originally posted by Planetary Destruction
Quote:How fast is magic, in literal terms? I know this has been answered before but sources have informed me that you were just joking (which I honestly don't doubt). Magic has to be somehow perceptible, whether by the target's eye, a trained mage, a trained mage hunter, or some other kind of magically affixed and affiliated person. Though I guess the reason "you just have to feel it" works too. But twice the speed of light isn't very credible nor does it make anyone credulous to it at all.

Quote:- How long ago did the corrupted become a thing? Is it a recent thing, such as post HC? Or is it as old as some of the older races?

- Is there more to Ryart's story than what is revealed in game so far?

- Zerans actively mock Onigans for not attempting to conquer Alastasia during their Warring Era. Is there any more information on this, such as why the Onigans did not? Were they too tied down by the war with Sigrogana, or...?

Originally posted by Kiralynn
Quote:From the wiki: "Kaelensia have a rather unrefined language that they use on Egwyn sometimes."

Based on this, would it be safe to assume that the whole of Egwyn speaks a single language (Kaelensian), or are there differences between areas/races that might make it difficult to communicate between them?

Quote:- Adding to the above: If different languages or at least dialects are a thing, what names do they go by?

Originally posted by Divus
Quote:Can you give me a general, but descriptive summary of Huggessoa please?

Does/Did Huggessoa ever appear in the world?

Can Huggessoa be summoned? If so, how?

What might a worshiper of Huggessoa be like? In general, nothing specific!

Originally posted by 4EvarKnight
Quote:This came up in LOOC; What exactly are the laws of the land, beyond the obvious "Don't steal, kill, rape, or attack each other"? I don't recall there being any specifics laid out.

And more specifically, are there any laws directly against drawing a weapon needlessly in public, or drawing one in general if you aren't a part of the Guard (and obviously not committing another crime)?

Originally posted by MakeshiftWalrus
Quote:Is there a specific way to becoming a Ghost? If so, how?

How does the Geistritters recruit their members? Are there any special requirements or training that you have to go through?

Originally posted by 411-L-411
Quote:So, do we have microphones or any means of voice aid?

Originally posted by Ninjahzzz
Quote:Okay,So,Last month you went and said that Alstalsia had some of the more standard Fantasy creatures living in it...and that makes me question.

Have there ever been attempts (Successful or otherwise) to tame them?...I know for a fact that there'd likely be /SOME/ person who looks at them and thinks 'Yeah,I could make a killing by selling them to Kaelensia as pets'.

Originally posted by grandpa
Quote:Are Mercalan magics capable of healing disabilities that you were born with? (IE blind, mute, deaf.)

Originally posted by Planetary Destruction
Quote:What constitutes an emergency in which Mercalan/healing magic should be used to aid another from injury, contusions, etc? This is all going by ethics and the Church Charter (which I'm sure there is one).

Originally posted by Ampere
Quote:What percentage of people caught under the Black Eclipse actually get Corrupted into Umbrals?
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]

Messages In This Thread