Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nights of the Dead
Epilogue

Thanks to the brave adventurers that invaded the Necromancer's lair, the evil that has sent waves and waves upon undead to claim the lives of Arenagoers has been slain once and for all.

In the aftermath, word has spread that Dan, a guard supposedly slain by the Necromancer, actually survived by the skin of his teeth. However, due to the circumstances of his survival, it is highly advised that he wears a full suit of armor at most times, unless he wishes for extreme complications.

Now that things have calmed down, the Empire has prepared its rewards for the brave souls who helped the Empire both acquire information and/or aid in taking down the villain.

Otherwise, relative peace has returned to the land.... or at least, the Badlands Arena.

until the next hour strikes

OOC INFO
Yes, this was a long time coming.

Those who participated in certain events (the 'raids') over the course of this plotline will receive monetary rewards, depending on how dangerous the event they took upon was. If you know you've participated in one, but haven't received your mura reward, let me know.

Additionally, those who have participated in a majority of events within this plotline will receive a Legend Ink. These inks will go to the character that has taken part in these events. Unless you can prove to me that you were present for most of the events (see: more than just the undead attacks), please do not try to plead with me about this.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye

Messages In This Thread