Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Random Posts] Tales, Myths, and Stories
Tales, Myths, and Stories

[Note, this is ALL considered in game, and there is a real character posting these. How true they are is unknown, and typically who writes them is completely unknown. This is posted for the enjoyment of others, and I hope people enjoy what they see. Updates will occur as often as can be done, and hopefully, I will be able to post many poems. Despite the note, you CAN remove posts on the board if you REALLY want to... just know it's been thought of ahead of time, and unless you are a guard (or headmaster of the academy) and have put a message for reasoning and whom you are, it will be replaced.]

Occasionally you may see a Masked Vagrant walk up behind the Notice Board, either in Cellsvich, or rarely, at the Academy in Tannis, and place a piece of paper onto the back of it. What you see from the behind of the Notice Board? Readable papers, some being old parchment, others being new, and some even being torn out journal pages. All sorts of different hand writing exists for each one.... as if these slips of paper came from all over, and were written by many people.

A rather obvious piece of people has been put up above the rest, perhaps you should read it?
Welcome to the back of the notice boards! What you will notice below is various literature from all over. Some may be true, others false, and some just to make you think. I do not post for any vendetta, and simply for the entertainment of others. I will post regularly, or someone may end up posting in my stead. Please refrain from removing anything posted unless you are a Guard. If you are a guard, please post a note of the removal, and why, so that way I do not put up a copy of the material due to expected miscreants.
I would not give a flying flubber nugget here or there

Nor would I bother to give a flying flubber nugget anywhere

Why you ask?

For it is such a task!

Because a flying flubber nugget

Doesn't bloody exist. What? You thought this was a poem? No. I was just saying I can't give a flying flubber nugget. Your fault for expecting more.

Messages In This Thread