Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Another) Voilegarde Call to Arms
Posters are posted about Voilegard announcing an upcoming recruitment meeting for the newly-established town militia, held by Militia Captian Joshua Jonas. Any who wish to volunteer are highly encouraged to attend.

OOC
Recruitment for the Voilegard Militia is finally open. Currently, the majority of the militia will consist of volunteers who are called in times of emergency and may have additional short duties, such as patrolling. At the moment, it may be similar to a well-organized town watch. In the future, once the town's economy is stronger, this system is very likely to change.

If you wish to join the town militia, the recruitment event will take place Saturday (Jan 28) at 8PM EST on the first floor of the Voilegard town hall. Additionally, you may apply either in this thread, or in a PM sent to me.

Quote:Name:
Race:
Applicant's abilities and experience:
Have you ever been charged with a crime before? If so, what?:
Anything additional you wish to add:

The current Militia Captain is: Captain Joshua Jonas
The current Militia Lieutenants are: Hanako Misaki, Harrier Maro

Edit: The recruitment meeting had to be rescheduled for OOC reasons.
Post stealing edit: (Credit to Cat15 for the post, but I'm too lazy to make my own)
Edit: The OFFICIAL meeting time will be 8:00 PM EST, located in the Town Hall. (The Silver rose orphanage guild house.)

Messages In This Thread