Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Karaten Private Corporation] Eclipse Intelligence, Inc.
(Status: Bare bones. | Update: Added more Q&As. | Future updates: Addressing more questions. | Last edit was on 4/22/2017, yay!)

Q&A

Q: Can I make a character that has a background with Eclipse Intelligence, Inc?
A: Yes! Anyone is welcome to create characters who have connections to or are a part of E.I. I would appreciate it if people could consult me here on the forums, first, so that I know who is a part of E.I, that way I can include them to the corporation's 'lore'.

Q: WHY ARE ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS FEMALE?!
A: Because I prefer to play female characters.

Q: Can I use a playby you're not using?
A: Yes, you can use any playby, just don't use the same image I'm using for your portrait please.

Q: Why does the corporation have a German theme?
A: Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what made me decide on German for some of the job titles, but a few things did influence me when I first started working on this project. I had done research beforehand to see what kind of continent would most resemble Kysei, and if I remember, it turned out to be Europe, so this bit of knowledge helped. Also, I was working on Adalwolfa Engel's character at the time, the second character introduced to E.I's ranks, who I was actually going to make as a tribute to a book I read a few years back, called "Code Name Varity" (GO READ IT IT'S AWESOME!). Adalwolfa's character, of course, turned out a lot different than I had originally planned, however she kept the same last name from one of the characters in the book who was German. I think after I made Adalwolfa Engel is when I decided I would have a sort of German theme going on.

Q: What is the reasoning behind your character names?
A: Since Kysei's real life equivalent was the continent of Europe (hopefully got that correct), I decided I'd use Russian, Serbian and German names, I'll probably use more names from other places in the future, but those are some of the few so far.

Q: When do you think you will be done working on this project of yours?
A: Once I run out of crucial things to add to my main post, and after I finish up my second post. The last thing I will do is write a story which may actually come in a few weeks time and will be posted to the 'Adventure Log' part of the forum. Profiles and backstories for the characters will come separately at a later point, and will be done in-game, and when that's done, I'll add a new section to one of the posts here. To answer the question more clearly, I'll technically be done after I finish the 'future updates' of my first post and my second post.
The story behind the private Karaten corporation Eclipse Intelligence, Inc.
The second post in the above link also shows some of the characters that I play.

Messages In This Thread