• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To da Community
Game: Sigrogana Legend 2

Key: Skarz19
Reason: No idea really
Length: negative 6.3072008*10^7 minutes
Who banned me: Dunnou he/she/it lurked in the shadows and instabanned
My plea:

So I within 10 minutes of playing and respecting the rules, I was roleplaying with my friend and i'm suddenly banned for 'disrupting roleplay'. Not sure why the admins are trigger happy in this game, even if I was somehow disrupting role play( Which I wasn't, I kept it IC and talked bracketed as you can see) there are other ways of dealing with a problem without banning.
The first time I was banned was uncalled for but sure I took it and I was unbanned early ( i'm guessing someone realised it was unjust and out damage the face of the community). Second time yeah sure I guess I broke a rule and was unaware of the lore. This time however was quite uncalled for, sure if anyone has any evidence to contradict what i'm saying please go ahead I don't see the rule saying disliking someone is a bannable offence. If you continue with this tyrant like behavior your playerbase will continue to diminish, be rational once in a while, not everyone is 15 year veteran at roleplaying ok.

I don't feel like waiting until negative 6.3072008*10^7 minutes guys Confusedhock: (1995) to play my favourite game on Byond just because a cult group within this community is vindictive for whatever reason and dislikes me. Let's sort it out guys- thanks.
[Image: 9OTDmCo.png] [Image: rfpFOAE.png] [Image: eBSG0PH.png]

Messages In This Thread