Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appeal S-S-Streak!
Frankly, even now this request rubs me the wrong way, especially when I think back to what you did a year ago. It's been ignored for so long because I felt this was completely insincere and didn't deserve a response.

You barely acknowledge your wrongdoings here and don't really state well enough what got you that ban. It was more than just that you were trying to fight people while they were trying to RP. It was that when other people asked you to stop and take it elsewhere, you did not oblige, in fact you went on to be purposefully obnoxious. Then when told by us to stop, you carried on anyway, which was the last straw.

You don't show enough commitment that you won't do this again. You don't seem sorry about your actions and saying that your rare appearances won't cause any harm feels pretty empty when you consider that your last rare appearance is what led up to this whole ban.

So that only really leaves us with that we should unban you because it's been a long time. Which to me, is not enough, because sometimes people just don't change even after all that time.

I'm still not convinced you deserve a second chance here. So unless you have something else you can add, you can consider this request denied.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]

Messages In This Thread