Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falsely Banned
Utterly ridiculous. If you're not going to genuinely acknowledge your group's wrongdoings then I guess I'll just have to, huh?

Gates and stalling:
You made it pretty clear to me that you were trying to stall out the people outside because they were getting in the way of your tryouts.
You obviously barred them for OOC reasons, not allowing them to interrupt your roleplay going on... that's not okay.

[Image: W3Qh39J.png]

Complaining about people trying to get into your house at this time is just silly when you guys presented the IC opportunity for it. So you can imagine I certainly didn't appreciate having to get involved to sort this.

Your refusals to fight:
Surely you don't think taking a step back is somehow enough to deny an oncoming battle. You complained about the lack of RP when there was plenty of it prior to them attacking... You just kept repeatedly denying it. Getting your immediate party together is one thing, stalling for your other members to show up is another.

Your members showing up out of the blue:
Speaking of which. Remember how your other members waltzed in suddenly with their OOC tags still on squeezing past everyone?

[Image: 479605d2e1.png]
[Image: b5d1376b57.png]

Yeah, good luck trying to convince us that them showing up wasn't metagame on your ends. Pretty sad for people who like to complain about it too.

Bug abuse:
Hey, you remember that time you guys messaged Dev for clarification when someone was using a bug involving Youkai being able to be summoned for 0M? Well, your pal [strike]Dio[/strike] Henry literally used the same thing yesterday with Chain Unsummon in the other fight, which as we've seen is clearly bug abuse. Guess it's only an issue when others do it, eh?

A sudden case of explosions:
Suddenly having your base rigged with bombs with absolutely no set up nor any indication until your loss is a clear case of godmodding. It's painfully obvious that you only thought of this in the last minute to spite the people who won. To the point where everyone got kicked out of the house. All in spite of being told by me that you can't do that.

[Image: 75239cd0f1.png]
[Image: ad55154b30.png]
[Image: ee64eb4916.png]
[Image: dc8ad057cc.png]
[Image: 3967fc75a8.png]
[Image: 72f225bdf2.png]
[Image: 1e4a0765a3.png]
[Image: 3e1aa6f4a3.png]
[Image: b78d735630.png]
[Image: ed985e08dd.png]

[Image: 03a0bbf6d4.png]
[Image: 345846fa7f.png]
[Image: afbed17216.png]
[Image: eb57b0b711.png]
[Image: adfd3faff7.png]
Even then if you had done set up and not tried to justify it with "we totally coulda done it", this doesn't change that people's attempts to prevent this were getting stopped, despite losing the prior fight, this is yet another strike of godmodding.

Being sore losers:
And hey, what do you know, despite being completely beaten, you guys kept on dodging effortlessly and trying any ol' excuse to avoid the consequences of being beaten. I swear, it's like you guys are trying to overlook that.

[Image: 0f374cda3f.png]

[Image: 0e76282153.jpg]
[Image: e80c5776ef.png]

Now let's not forget all the other kinds of things your members have done in the past:

- Bringing along alts to situations they don't belong.
- Trying to godmod escaping on a count of said alts interfering.
- Trying to grind yourselves with your alts.
- Telling people you have the right to kill them when you don't.
- Locking people inside without any roleplay involving it to the other party.

And other things that I think are worth noting:

- Displaying a toxic attitude.
- Repeatedly accusings others of metagaming to stop you or match up against you, most of which being not adequately justified in my opinion.
- Using needing to sleep as an excuse to avoid further conflict, multiple times even.
- Directly referencing real life things that wouldn't exist here (i.e. Sun Tzu.)
- Being generally uncooperative with your peers. So much so that GM involvement had to become a regular occurance.

Speaking of that above involvement, despite your claims of improving, I somehow kept getting dragged into your messes regularly and having to sort them out...

Furthermore, yesterday, when you didn't like the way I ruled the situation yesterday, you all went so far as to flat out ignore my decision, proceed to break the rule, laugh about it over the general voice channel and make dumb jokes.

[Image: 35c07f35f88a486b0af2381e15dd5c84.png]

If there's anything that clearly shows us that you guys only care about yourselves and having a good time at the expense of others, it's this kind of garbage.

Ultimately a combination of the ridiculousness of yesterday and the past issues that have led us GMs to discuss what should be done and considering all that has transpired, we agree that you guys are a bunch of troublemakers and poorly demonstrate actual respect for the game, the authority and even the others who play it.

It's not even a case of just one bad egg but multiple issues from multiple members of your group, which is why this goes out to the whole lot of you. You made yourselves into a group, you broke the rules alongside your other members and you all were complacent and tried to excuse (and even shift the blame) of the wrongdoing of your other members.

This is why we all agree that you collectively deserve a permanent ban for all the problems you've caused and the way you've collectively behaved. Further, this post rings hollow and it's evident you have no sympathy for what you've all done.

Your unban request and any unban request of your group members are all denied. This thread will also be locked.

As per the sticky, do not create any further unban requests, they will be removed and your forum accounts will likely be banned if you decide to keep doing so.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]

Messages In This Thread