Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Diary of a Really Antisocial Individual
A wealth of knowledge kept in his brain and this man chooses to talk about some of the most mundane of topics. But oh well - His diary proves an interesting look into the mindset of a man who often keeps to himself. Strangely... He never seems to record the dates.

Disclaimer:
The information in this thread cannot be used for IC purposes. Taking information from here into IC is considered OOC in IC, and is not okay. I've just been seeing these diaries / logs / journal, and thought them fun. The writer is a real character that actually exists.

Diary Entry 1 - The Tournament

I had never considered myself one to be enough of a coward to decide upon hiding my own identity when entering public displays of combat - but it seems that is what I have become after all. It's pathetic of me, but as of yet I cannot be sure of if they have become wise to my actions, yet. One can never be too vigilant when dealing with a threat of that kind...

...or perhaps I'm being too paranoid. Maybe the day will never come where they seek to hunt me down for my actions against them. If only - I'd be a fool to let my guard down believing in such idle fantasies. Especially not now that I have her in my life.

That woman, Ciara - She was the reason I ended up signing up for a tournament in such unfamiliar lands in the first place. They were the lands from which she hailed. I had never imagined myself going to a land unfamiliar to display my magical prowess in hopes of impressing those of her homeland - but I hadn't imagined myself being someone to love either. She clearly seems to think differently - I still remember the melody she played for me, and the confession thereafter. It was a shame she could not have been there to make the event.

I suppose in the end I have something to show her from it, though. A prize recognising exceptional wizardry - not that the people of her homeland even knew much about the magic behind it. Would she be pleased to hear of that triumph? Such a prize to come from an unlikely partnership, too. But then, it seems a lot of unlikely things have been happening lately.

One of those - the interviews done by my comrades. I don't believe the ones who hold the ranks higher than mine had much trust in my ability to deliver interviews with impartiality. I'm sure they simply expected me to deny anyone and everyone. But this lack of faith in me does not surprise me. Secretly, I think they still don't have any trust in me. But it doesn't matter for now. I'll continue to work harder and prove myself. Through the power now bestowed upon me to interview potential applicants, I have proven myself in yet another aspect.

How many more hurdles are there to overcome now?
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity

Messages In This Thread