Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request
Since I'm unsure if my last post had been viewed, I'm going to bump this just the once (as the stickied topic says I can, I believe) to say one last thing pertaining to my case.

I apologize for whatever forum/wiki trolling you experienced after I had been banned. Might not mean much. But it wasn't me, I promise you that. I won't go pointing fingers, because in the end it was still probably a member of my group lashing out in which I did not join in on.

I know you and my group were always at conflict with each other, and I’m apologetic for that. And of course I admit to the wrongs I did and take responsibility. But you and I never had a bad relationship. In the few instances I accidentally broke a rule, you know I came to message you quickly to try and clear everything up and accept responsibility for it. You were always willing to help me and answer questions, which I'm grateful to you for. I’m sorry that I allowed myself to go along with the antics my other members decided on.

I really hope to get that second chance to play SL2 again properly. All I want is that chance to prove myself. Nobody else. Just my own account and my own responsibility.

Alright, sorry for the last message.

Messages In This Thread