Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Journal of Alivia Tate
Another journal entry makes its way in, This one accompanied by a cartoony picture of a certain firecracker red-head flopping into bed under a red star while holding an actual firecracker.

Quote:Wake up today, go about my usual schedule, head to the Rogue Salamander to find a felidae bleeding out from a hug from a Shaitan. Okay then.

Follow them to the clinic, hang out for abit to try to give a proper introduction, since the chance at a proper mentor-- or a job, would be nice. Some lady-- Tanael I think their name is, drags a corpse into the clinic. Wrapped up thank goodness. Before leaving.

The cat is fine, I make my introductions, but today seems like a busy day, so I take my leave once that is done.

Head back to the bar, Stop to talk to Liam, Learn that the victim is named Eris. Apparently Momo almost stabbed somone? Whatever. Not my business. But it feels like alot of stuff is happening at once. Im supposed to stay safe as best I can and avoid being caught out alone too much. Makes sense.

Hang around abit, people are mourning, as expected. And overall it feels kinda like a downer day.

Thankfully a couple of good things happened.

I met another Papillion named Tae. And I got her thoughts and advice on a few things.. Managed to learn abit more about how-- our kind, probably works. And have resolved to broaden my horizons on who to speak to for advice to corrupted in general, atleast. Probably even wider-- though I feel like the corrupted are more likely to fully understand. It was pretty nice overall. Had fun hanging with them.

I spoke about my problems from before the cooking contest. And it happened again. I felt sick. But atleast I didn't throw up this time. I brought it on myself for bringing it up.

Talked with Smokes again. Showed her a few pictures I drew. Talked in more detail about how my usual hallucinations work. And the stuff I spoke about earlier. They were interested in seeing my illusions first hand.

I was reluctant at first, but she was also pretty persistant. Eventually I relent and we both head down to the boxing ring.

She seems to get poisoned-- but its nothing seemingly lethal. Atleast, I hope not. Eventually, we both make our way back up to hang out even more. And Im offered a place to stay for the night.

Later, I heard from the snake-guard-lady that another killing happened in the capital. Blonde hair, Muscular, Male. Dunno the name.

...After me and Smokes tested the illusions. I swear I thought I saw her corpse while we were relaxing.. And Im finding Im pretty bad at hiding it when somthing freaks me out.

It feels like my hallucinations are getting worse. I still dont know what to do. Fuck. I can only assume its a side effect of how...weirdly creepy today was.

Messages In This Thread
Journal of Alivia Tate - by Anhita - 07-19-2020, 09:29 AM
RE: Journal of Alivia Tate - by Anhita - 07-21-2020, 08:47 AM