Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Halloween Event] The Forest of Fears
Yes, Hello. Whitender here as I am going to tell experience for my character that is Forced In Character as Appo (Who Hosted the Event) asked me and other people that participated the event. With a Name, Kenny for the side story. As I'll explain for his point of view.

When facing around as Kenny as the Heard about the situation after he returned to Kysei. It makes him flash backs on how he suffered being alone, while also talking is seriously too while facing the pain of this Illusion Land of the Forest. As they might felt the nightmares from what's happening to his mind of horrible Memories. Causing the regret as if he could of been into a family with at least someone to take care of him while self learn to become a black knight.

Suddenly!?! they were blocked off  from a wall as if they were crushed and began get flashbacks and then fell to the ground as if an illusion is happening while they then have to take down the spooky monsters as they suddenly appeared. While three groups have to take them down, but that's the beginning nothing can be worse right? Wrong.

While the group navigated to the south of the forest they faced to the Red Eyed Duck that are aggressively angered, they seems to barely unable to take them down with their attacks Because he's op in defense Began to take a defensive stance of taking them down for he didn't actually helped with the effort on taking down but at least defend other character under this nightmare. With a close call process but also near-death situations. They manage to take down the duck a lot before having another group to take over to finish them off. And have their Clothes Ruined and Bitten. 

During the final fight as Kenny Spectating, he was able to resist the visions while tried to join to help the three of the groups. But failed once more as it was a sudden close call while one person jumped in but failed as they collapse from their teeth. (Don't worry, they are alive by the way.) As if jumped in instead, it would saved a life while get their clothes ruined once more.

In Conclusion, after the duck is been defeated, he realized the nightmare is over. While looks over the costs on by doing it, injuries as the group went back to where they belonged to in Separate ways. For they will remember this situation forever in their life time. As Kenny begins to now survived with a ruined uniform with teeth marks of a duck. While with strength of a Black Knight to protect themselves and others too.

Side note: Using this as IC knowledge is Illegal without seeing the character unless you also participated over here. But it's the summary for this character point of view at the event. Until then, remember that Appo is cooler than me.

Your all lovely people.
[-] The following 2 users Like Whitender's post:
  • Coleblahski, WaifuApple

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Halloween Event] The Forest of Fears - by Whitender - 10-23-2020, 05:12 PM