Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chimera Enterprises: Hiring
Quote:Response: mersalencitizen@l-net.grm

My reports stated such or lack-there-of. Again, please efface or decry the blatant, misleading, spurious, not as tactful as you'd like to think vitriol or I will continue to pursue legal action to defend the name I've travailed arduously to build in the medical and psychological fields. Before I pursue any legal action for certain, I would like to personally speak with the Human Resource Representative on this matter to ameliorate this situation.

Signed,
Doctor Mavis Haemin

Quote:Sender: waka@l-net.grm

While quite interested in the employment opportunity, my only papers are from a Doctor that may or may not have too legitimate credentials.
After this petty issue regarding private company policy is resolved, I'd like to get the option of a meeting, to verify whether said paperwork is sufficent and/or to discuss further arrangements.
Sender: chimeraenterpises@l-net.grm

We'll schedule a meeting to properly work things out.

The HR Director Rosario Victors

(( AKA: bother me on skype when you have the time. Since my skype is public information and all. ))
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
Sender: roseredbird@l-net.grm

I'm writing to request an interview, as I am interested in pursuing employment with your company. I have all the necessary paperwork.

Thank you for your consideration,

Roza Torio
[Image: themoreyoulearnandshit.gif]
[Image: 0jEzoZe.png]
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3252#p3252 Wrote:Dystopia » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:34 pm[/url]"]Sender: roseredbird@l-net.grm

I'm writing to request an interview, as I am interested in pursuing employment with your company. I have all the necessary paperwork.

Thank you for your consideration,

Roza Torio
Sender: chimeraenterpises@l-net.grm

Your request has been considered. We'll schedule an interview soon.

The HR Director Rosario Victors

(( Same as before, just hit me up on Skype by clicking on that little icon under my avatar. ))
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
Sender: pewpew@l-net.grm
Hello, My name is Van and I'm really interested in seeking work with Chimera Inc.

I was wondering if we could arrange some sort of interview. I have the neccessary paperwork.

I doubt you'd be dissapointed after an interview with me.
[Image: latest?cb=20150618145649]

Dearest 'Van',

A tiny bird has recently informed me that the only position available for you is as a test subject.
Not sure about tiny birds, though. Actually, I'm out of line responding to this. The tiny bird didn't offer me any credentials, so I don't know what to believe.

Signed,
Head of Research
[Image: CSQIBb0.png]
11 years of roleplay and would you believe I still have no idea what I'm doing
"[url=/viewtopic.php?p=3315#p3315 Wrote:Tsundere » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:10 pm[/url]"]From: mortimerheathe@l-net.grm

Dearest 'Van',

A tiny bird has recently informed me that the only position available for you is as a test subject.
Not sure about tiny birds, though. Actually, I'm out of line responding to this. The tiny bird didn't offer me any credentials, so I don't know what to believe.

Signed,
Head of Research

Please put more effort into finidng out what you need to belive in before sending potenailly disheartening messages on the subject that requires alot more thought on and assessment of the work credentials I offer Chimera Inc. for review! Thankyou!

Hello again, Van,

I just now met up with the tiny bird, and I would like to confirm that the bird's credentials are, indeed, up to par.
Your only available position is as a test subject.

Regards,
Head of Research

Hey again.
Who exactly is this tiny bird and how do they even know me? Please send a private message with the information.

You've never heard of a talking bird? They're rampant around these parts.

I do not think a private message is necessary, but this bird is telling me that we have denied you before. Refer to the first post.

Signed,
Head of Research

I am willing to work as a messenger or as a security guard. Does Chimera Enterpises have a doctor on-site that can do medical and physical examinations, and provide reports for such?
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]