Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chimera Enterprises: Hiring
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3423#p3423 Wrote:Sawrock » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:37 pm[/url]"]From: trapcard@l-net.grm

I am willing to work as a messenger or as a security guard. Does Chimera Enterprises have a doctor on-site that can do medical and physical examinations, and provide reports for such?
Sender: chimeraenterpises@l-net.grm

We, at Chimera Enterprises, do not have a doctor that will be able to provide those services.
Once you have the required paperwork available, we will set up an appropriate time.

The HR Director Rosario Victors
[Image: 728daabd1d06463d4458817a55e80d3f09da5d88.gif]
            "Nothing good ever comes of her laughter. And she's always laughing."
[Image: ae1249ba537fe4f2c0b55eeb8655f8744028e0f7.gif]

I have the required paperwork available now.
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]

Hi. I'm looking to get an interview. I'd probably be best suited to the Quartermaster or Manufacturing Assistant positions. I think. My personal preferences and value of my own life put anything in Security or Test Subject out of the question.

I already gave my paperwork to the Head of Security earlier today.
"Trexmaster" Wrote:From: acompletelynormalper@l-net.grm

Hi. I'm looking to get an interview. I'd probably be best suited to the Quartermaster or Manufacturing Assistant positions. I think. My personal preferences and value of my own life put anything in Security or Test Subject out of the question.

I already gave my paperwork to the Head of Security earlier today.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3489#p3489 Wrote:Sawrock » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:40 pm[/url]"]From: trapcard@l-net.grm

I have the required paperwork available now.

We'll schedule an interview.

The HR Director Rosario Victors
Sender: Vanguard@l-grm.net

I'm very curious about the internship with Chimera enterprises after speaking with your company's Head of Security.

The research department has caught my eye.

If possible I would like to be interviewed with the Research Assistant position in mind.
[Image: latest?cb=20150618145649]

Due to the recent influx of employees in certain departments, the current opening positions have been changed. Anyone who has recently requested an interview will have the ability to reconsider their choice(s) and replace it with a more suitable one.

We'll hope to see you as a trusted member of our family soon.

HR Director Rosario Victors
After looking into this organization and analyzing the offers available at this time, I would like to request an interview in the process of acquiring a security role here..though from what I've heard, it's all but filled. Despite my disappointment on that matter, I still wish to find somewhere where I belong, and where I may thrive along with people who share similar goals. If the security role is no longer a suitable outlet that is available, the research field has caught my eye in its stead. I have acquired all the necessary paperwork in order, and look forward to hearing back from this company.

~ *Fancy Signature Here* ~
[Image: 1nkd8.gif]
Sender: snowwhite@l-net.grm

Hello, I'm interested in applying for an internship.

Unfortunately, I'm unsure where to obtain the paperwork required for application, or what exactly it would detail.

Is there anyone you would recommend?

Sincerely, Miriam Illforzt
Someone takes 600 Lightning damage.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...8D4F847A0C
(Skype: Underwater.Dreaming)
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=4686#p4686 Wrote:Someone » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:09 pm[/url]"]Sender: snowwhite@l-net.grm

Hello, I'm interested in applying for an internship.

Unfortunately, I'm unsure where to obtain the paperwork required for application, or what exactly it would detail.

Is there anyone you would recommend?

Sincerely, Miriam Illforzt

Speak to the company doctor, Dr. Tael'naran, and he will supply the paperwork after the appropriate examinations. If you need help contacting Dr. Tael'naran, we will offer our assistance.

HR Director Rosario Victors
Sender: snowwhite@l-net.grm

Hello Director Victors.

Firstly, thanks you for the swift reply.

Now, secondly, as I am afraid I have no way to get in contact with your listed doctor, I would like to accept your offer of assistance in doing so.

Regards,
Miriam Illforzt

(OOC: Skype or forum PM is good)
Someone takes 600 Lightning damage.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...8D4F847A0C
(Skype: Underwater.Dreaming)