Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sana Medical Center - Mavis Haemin, Ph.D., M.D.
Doctor Mavis Haemin, Ph.D., M.D.
Karaten Approved
Lispool Certified

[Image: AuM7EwA.png?1]
On most main, Six Great Lands notice boards and advertisement spaces resides this informative, florid brochure. . .

Below is a captivating, almost palpable painted rendition of Doctor Mavis Haemin in front of her home and medical clinic in the Cellsvich Peaceful Forest.

[Image: N4Rtrwc.jpg]

Now coming to a forest near you, Doctor Mavis Haemin, Ph.D., M.D.’s medical practice! Have an affliction you just can’t seem to get over? Have an ailment aching you? Can’t seem to self-diagnose yourself? Are you terrified for your well-being and need reliable assurance? Then Doctor Haemin is your go-to woman for the job. And the best part? You won't have to pay a single Murai! But then again, why should you pay for health care? We at Sana Medical Center champion health care -- your care -- as a right, not a privilege you must pay for!

Where:
  • Cellsvich Peaceful Forest, south entrance, immediately to the east (right). Can also come from the north entrance, all the way south, then to the immediate east. Can usually be found here from the early hours of the morning to somewhat late at night (Hours 6-24)
  • Can also be found, sometimes but not always,at Cellsvich Square near Hikari and the well, usually helping aid the sick and wounded from adventuring. Sometimes she's just there, waiting for consultation, which is welcomed. (Hours 9-16)
  • Can also be found, usually, in Badlands Arena assisting Remedia mend the wounds of combatants. The above also ensues and applies. (Hours 9-16)
  • Can also sometimes -- but not always -- be found in the Church of Mercala, either writing up a report or admiring the architecture/in-door decor. (Random)

Why:
Sometimes those who are susceptible to illness and disease require a practiced, polished, consummate mind and hand to figure out just what’s going on with them. By attending your resident physician and medicinal expert, you will be able to stay at ease with whatever condition you may think you have, along with methods and steps to alleviate anything ailing you.

Who/What:
Doctor Mavis Haemin is a superlative healer and physician, having gained her Medical licenses and doctoral degrees by the age of twenty-six. She has been practicing medicine, physiology, anatomy, and biology since she was a child in Mersales, along with Alchemy and having been recognized by the Church in Lispool and Medical Boards in Kysei, Oniga, Lordwain, Alstalsia, and Sigrogana as well. Doctor Haemin has also gained her Doctorate in Arcane Philosophical Studies and her Masters in Psychology. Doctor Haemin is capable of treating almost anything from a sprained finger to stage one Void Poisoning, although the latter requires a strict contract and proviso to be heeded at all times.

When:
Setting an appointment with Doctor Haemin is simple and cordial. All you have to do is fill in the form below with appropriate, feasible information, and Doctor Haemin will send you a message in regards to your appointment. Likewise, Doctor Haemin is a mother of three young girls, along with being a dutiful house-wife and caretaker of a large-scale garden; she is not capable of tending to patients at night or after Hour sixteen unless it’s an explicitly difficult to palliate ailment another can’t assuage. All consultations are free and Doctor Haemin maintains a professional, pleasant environment for all patients. To her, patience is a major virtue.

To remember:
Decorum is required in any and all consultations. Doctor Mavis Haemin will never force her hand on you unless given full, verbal, physical consent by the consultant; this is of course omitted unless the person in question is incapable of giving any form of consent, in which this would be considered a medical emergency. If you have any reservations about yourself or others, please let Doctor Haemin know. There is also a NO DISCRIMINATION POLICY, whether social, racial, sexual, national, ethical, ethnic, etc.

Patients are reviewed and attended based on when they turned in their application into the queue. Please mind that all applications are reviewed, and if a patient harbors a threatening sickness, illness, deformity, or malady, then they will be moved up on the list according to severity. Thank you.

Sana Medical Center and affiliates are not at liberty to disclose or divulge any reports, proceedings, procedures, etc. unless given prior permission by the Church of Lispool and the Medical Boards of Kysei. Patients with their own copies of their medical reports are at liberty to do with them as they see equitable. Thank you.

Addendum:
MAJOR SURGICAL PROCEEDINGS ARE NON-AUSPICIOUS WITH DOCTOR MAVIS HAEMIN ALONE. No doctor in their right mind should do major surgeries alone. All major surgical proceedings should be immediately deferred to a hospital in Lispool or Karaten.

Form

This form can be used for the purpose of screening for a potential malady or just a regular, annual check-up.

Full name (last then first):
Age, if applicable (recommended):
Height & Weight Estimates (or exact if applicable):
Race (if applicable, HIGHLY recommended):
Sex (Biologically born as/assigned at birth):
Gender (What you identify as, wholly disparate from your biological/assigned sex):
Preferred pronouns (In accordance with your gender, what pronoun (see: he/she, they/them, zie/xie, etc.) do you go by?):
Past afflictions and/or current afflictions not relevant to current (if applicable, if any):
Prior Occupation(s) if applicable:
Are you taking any medicine/prescriptions/under any short-term/long-term treatment? If so, for what?:
Allergies (if applicable, HIGHLY recommended):
laplaceNET handle/Address (state continent, district, etc. if address):
In detail below, please describe your symptoms as vividly and as coherently as possible. If no symptoms, please describe your purpose. Please be articulate:

PM ME THIS FORM. DO NOT POST BELOW. YOU CAN ALSO SKYPE IT TO ME AT CATASTROPHECUPCAKES.

Please send this form directly to drhaemin@l-net.grm or you can leave it at the Haemin Domain in her mailbox (it’s there, just pretend. This also means to PM me the form).

OOC Disclaimer:

I can't be on at all times of the day always. Sometimes I can be because a miracle happens and homework isn't encumbering. But sometimes I require stress relief and need to take intermittent breaks. I'll try my best to have Mavis review everyone who applies for a consultation or has an issue, but nothing's fully guaranteed. I'm also not clairvoyant or a psychic. You MAY, as the author of your character, have to tell me what's wrong with them unless it's preeminent. Thanks.

I'm usually on at around 4-11 PM EST, unless I'm napping or somewhere I have to be, then I'm not. My skype is catastrophecupcakes if you have any questions.

P.S. Let's try to keep any and all medical roleplaying at most PG-16. Breaking ToS and rules/guidelines isn't beneficial to anyone who wants to keep playing Sigroagana Legend 2.

P.S.S. I'm not an actual student in medicine or doctor. My information comes from various sources, so mistakes may happen. This doesn't mean, however, that Mavis Haemin herself is ignorant to any medical information she may or may not have extensively studied. And I assure you, -she has studied much.- Thanks.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Due to Doctor Mavis Haemin and co. moving to a hidden location, Sana Medical Center will no longer be capable of offering any continued services. If you are a patient, we apologize for the inconvenience, and thus will refer you automatically to the following list of licensed professionals. Thank you.

Below is a long list of doctors, including Doctor Gorri in Dormeho.
After deciding that her noble crusade in thwarting the hegemonic rule of the Void over Sigrogana wasn't over, Doctor Mavis Haemin and her associates have returned to the Peaceful Forest south of Cellsvich to continue operations in finding further, bettered treatments for those suffering of the disease.

Business has been one-hundred percent resumed.