Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Unban Appeal
  • Game you were banned from: Sigrogana Legends 2

• In-game name (key): Whalord

• Reason you were banned: "For repeatedly gatekeeping, metagaming, harassment, and OOCly preventing others from being able to exercise their roles fairly."

• The length of the ban, if you know: One Week

• Who banned you, if you know: Not even a notice from whoever it was.

• Why we should unban you:

Given that there are other people who got banned for the same reason all of a sudden without any notice before hand, I'll get straight to the point on each of the reasons given considering how hard it is to defend myself with the way this ban was executed.

-For Repeatedly Gatekeeping-

I have not done any of the sort, or remember anything that even had that kind of feel to other players myself. There's only so much I can do with my Role as one of the Enforcers of Meiaquar, and barring other players to do their thing isn't one of it.

-Metagaming-

This straight up does not make any sense. All of the RP I've done are basically IC-Driven, and I would never do anything without the proper interaction in-game. this is the kind of behaviour I despise alot, because it kills the fun of fresh interaction in the RP setting.

-Harassment-

Certainly not true. Aside from chatting with friends in the Korvara VC and channels, I barely talk to any of the players myself unless there's something needed to be talked about. The Majority of the people in the community are basically strangers for me, and I already struggle to interact with anyone else, plus the fact that I live during the time where everyone else is mostly dead-asleep.

I do infact, complain alot because I'm also a human being that can get upset with a few things. but instead of trying to harass anyone like a kid whining in the middle of the grocery store for not getting their candy, I try to reach out and talk it out, or just move forward and carry on the things I want to do.

-OOCly preventing others from being able to exercise their roles fairly-

I've already stated above on GatekeepingMetagaming and Harassment parts that proves this reason isn't true at all.

I would like to also point out that I do not hold any sort of grudge to whoever executed this decision, but the feeling of disappointment as one of the players still lingers with how poorly this was done. I try to be understanding of people's positions myself, but I do hope that there would be some form of communication reaching out to get to the bottom of things before reaching for the hammer itself.