Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average
Regarding the Ban of Lumi, Aegis, Croakie, and Mewni.
I'll step in and also say, this is kind of too 'in the air', with very little proof. I don't really hold much friendliness for any of these people banned, and one of them even has me blocked on Discord for being globally recognized as petty and immature, yet three out of four haven't ever given me or anyone I talk to the air of being anyone worth being accused for those things.

Hell, the closest thing to 'harrassment' I can gander from is Mewni being abrasive as usual, but that's just how her personality is.

I think the community would appreciate better clarity than say "We got stuff that can be used against you." like how Balthie had said in his own post a while ago, using logs, reasoning and explaining from A to Z the reason why things had to go that way.

A bit of logs or less mystery on the subject would help (by directly accusing the situations rather than saying 'you know what you did'). Because through and through, it stinks of 'things being intentionally cropped in a way to incriminate people'.

Sincere apologies for chiming, but it would be nice for this wall between administration and playerbase to become a little more transparent so we are all in the same mind that justice is being done, and you bunch aren't being tricked into punishing people based on whatever you're given "as long as it's prettied up enough to look like evidence", you catch me?

Otherwise I kind of fear what bad-intended people can do to me by taking my sarcastic, non-serious conversations out of context.

PS: Not going to sugarcoat it either. I think Croakie's the only one after causing intentional OOC dissent and in all honesty, doing whatever they can to hold an iron grip on their IC position as a Don while trip-kicking and devaluating the other Don and players' influences, the same way that happened with Blade, given their fame and poor intentions. Feel free to crucify me for my opinion about it, but I'm in a firm belief that they brought down the boat, and got Lumi, Aegis and Mewni the flake so they don't go down alone.

PS²: I just noticed this is not a discussion thread. oops-- I'd like to discourage anyone else from further posting if they're not adding to the charges, and just have this be a formal request to get things Balthiefied over General, or something. I feel that it's a good discussion to have, because many people are left dissatisfied with this retort and it could use more light on it. Kind of speaking in behalf of some.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 8 users Like Snake's post:
  • Aegis, Deathly, Dezark, Frozen, Illumi, Kyratio, Mewni, WaifuApple

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regarding the Ban of Lumi, Aegis, Croakie, and Mewni. - by Snake - 03-03-2023, 01:45 PM