Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average
Regarding the Ban of Lumi, Aegis, Croakie, and Mewni.
Quote:That is a interesting argument, and would make sense if that is the case, however, you ignored completely the existence of the Hearth discord group, which does all of that to a much higher degree, was a place used for TCBlade to do such, and is being used by the current Don to do the same.

Besides, It's strange how 4 people got banned when the group has... 19 people?

That...is a very strange accusation... There are like 64 people in the Hearth. Very rare if ever do we Exclude or kick people from it. Literally the only things we do is Play Video Games and Watch Wrestling together.

Let's not get things confused.

Quote:Nobody was excluded from anything that they should know; the Ashina doing a fighting tournament does not concern the Don; The Ashina girls going shopping does not concern the Don; The Ashina having training days or a day out together does not concern the Don.

Everything of importance that needed to be discussed the Don was included, and sometimes, even offered help and advice, including letting he be on the known of diplomatic happenings two ambassadors had, but was denied because they are 'not their men', at a point then even decided to bring someone (That isn't at fault here, the player had things happening in their life and couldn't be around) to a Summit that didn't know anything simply because they are in the Hearth Discord, and denied our willing help to be by his side.

Who is gatekeeping, again?

Also, its quite laughable that the argument was made that "You can't say they don't exist if you don't let them exist" when that is a unanimous feeling of the community as a whole, the only activities they do is among themselves, and only members from the Hearth are their people, meanwhile, the Ashina have multiple new players and faces, and do plenty of activities that involves ANYONE that wishes to be part of it.

This is quite literally, punishing a group for existing, because the other side doesn't do anything that doesn't portray themselves.

Its impressive how a harsh punishment was carpet bombed, including towards two people that didn't even partake in any activity of such group for way over a month, without having the other side heard at all.

Sooo, I'm gatekeeping because I wanted the other Ambassador to be at the summit? And no one expressed the idea of Bringing other Ashina to me before hand?

Also I have no clue where you are getting this idea that we only make activities for Hearth people. Literally in the middle of finishing an event open to all of Korvara. Same for the Auction. You keep trying to use the fact that the GMs decided to ban YOU as an excuse to attack us. We are literally just over here minding our business bro. Calm that shit down.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Satoshi Gawd of Typos's post:
  • HaTeD

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regarding the Ban of Lumi, Aegis, Croakie, and Mewni. - by Satoshi Gawd of Typos - 03-04-2023, 12:52 AM