Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Entry Control
Due to recent problems regarding a man under search, entry control to Cellsvich will be heightened slightly to a degree. Currently all suspicious persons, under the discretion of the officer at the ECP (entry control point), which would most likely be myself and Air, will be subject to verification of passport authenticity. If problems persist, it will be increased at the Mage Guild's portal entry, and other screenings will be processed, such as searches, and illusion checks.

This change is in effect with permission from the Captain until the situation is resolved. I would encourage civilians not to resist or cause problems to the officer at the ECP. With this in mind, if you see any suspicious persons, please report them to a guard as soon as possible.

- Dianne V. Blitz

OOC Note: For referential purposes, the guard who posted this note will most likely be at the ECP unless other work is being done. This means, if I'm offline, she's probably there if not on a patrol or responding to a situation. Her portrait will be posted below so everyone knows what she looks like.

[Image: 2m4r71z.jpg]
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
(The response wasn't posted because I was at drill over the weekend, and had a SLED class yesterday. #LawEnforcement)

The ECP has now been shut down and normal entry will once again resume. I personally thank those of the empire for their cooperation during these times and hope there was no inconvenience to anyone.

- Dianne V. Blitz
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!