Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Requests
Game you were banned from: Sigrogana Legend 2
In-game name (key): Assbott, Super Star Shizno, Superior Shizno, Xaldy
Reason you were banned: Cybering
The length of the ban, if you know: 1e+008 minute(s)
Who banned you, if you know: Unkown
Why we should unban you:

This is an unban request for the following four accounts: Assbott (My own), the two Shiznos (My brother's) and Xaldy (Mutual friend's). This, however, is not a claim that we were wrongly banned in some way. On the contrary, I will admit that we deserved the ban as we were guilty of what we were banned for. This is because we were a combination of idiotic and lazy; while we could have easily went to skype for our actions, we decided to stay in-game for one reason or another. We thought we wouldn't be found out and nobody would ever know; obviously, we were mistaken.

But part of that is the reason I'm making this request, as an admittance of wrong as well as an apology for said actions. This request could be denied and we would absolutely understand the reason as to why. But that seems like a waste to us all. SL2 has become quite a fun hobby for the three of us, which is why it was rather disheartening when the ban was placed. Knowing that all the people we've met and things we've done had amounted to nothing is not the greatest feeling in the world. To know that all the friends you've made will just think that you disappeared and your house will stay in some untouched state until someone decides to revoke ownership from that character.

Which is why I've decided to post this plea, in hopes that someone believes that even idiots like us could learn from being punished. Which I am quite certain that we have. That way we could continue to enjoy this game that we had been for some time. Continuing to have more fun times and encounter more new experiences and meet new characters. So, yes, other than all of that I'm not quite sure what else could be said.

However, there is one other point that I wanted to bring up from this request. Under the current circumstances, the Shizno accounts were currently banned because of an IP ban. Where he did nothing wrong, it was my own account that warranted the ban from the game. At the least, I would like to request that his accounts are returned to their original state as he was the only intelligent one of us three. And as a quick explanation as to why I'm issuing this request is because it seemed like it would be better than filling the Unban Request section of the forums with three different threads for each of us. But if that is preferred, it wouldn't be much of an issue to arrange such a thing.
I'll refrain from saying much for now since I wasn't the one who banned you, but c'mon. If you're going to cyber, use Skype or something. SL2 is a decidedly inferior tool for that purpose, and it doesn't run the risk of getting you banned.
I'll reduce your sentences to a week because you seem genuinely sorry about it and I don't often see people who admit their faults in these threads.

As for your brothers, I'm afraid they'll have to wait with you, due to the way banning works.

That said, if you are caught doing this again in-game, you won't be getting a third chance. So I sincerely hope you will keep that kind of roleplay elsewhere for everyone's sake.

(Note: If I forget to unban you in a week's time, just make another post here.)
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
Hey, just posting here as a reminder. As well as say how much we appreciate all this.