Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Please... I understand why I was ban though...
Game you were banned from: Sigrogana Legend 2

In-game name (key): csfranklin

Reason you were banned:
5 - 'Adult' RP should be kept strictly to MSN or other instant messengers...
The length of the ban, if you know: It was originally 1450 minutes, but when I tried logging in on 8:05 Pm 5/4/2015, I discovered it had changed to 5,171 minutes
Who banned you, if you know: I do not.

Why we should unban you: I really really want to play and I do not know why they increased the time, I love the game and I desire to play it once more... I completely understand now that I should not even hint at the private parts of my character, though I only referred it and I did not actually engage in any sexual acts... .-.
Please unban me... I'm dreadfully bored. The fact that my ban time was increased is really disappointing... All my friends are playing it and I'm trying to bring more people into the game. That's why I was trying to log back in, cause I wanted to help my friend whom I'm bringing into the game get started.... Please unban me so I can play again and help my friends get started. Also, I was planning on buying credits so I could get the gold lockpick and pickaxe.
Quote:Ayperos removed his plate legs and undergarments to reveal his massive Zeran cock.

This isn't just making a dick joke. This is whipping it out and showing it off in public. That kind of RP is unacceptable on SL2. Please be more mindful about your actions and don't do this again.

Your ban time was not increased and I will not unban you early.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
Actually, yes it was increased....
I double-checked, it says you have 12700 seconds (which is roughly 3 and a half hours) left.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]