Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Board] LE Pub Re-Takeover
A piece of slightly burned paper is tacked to the Cellsvich message board. It is in the complete center of the board, which means some other notices were probably moved around. The paper contains a slightly scrawled note in dark red ink.

Listen here you buncha' milk-drinkers.
Are you sick of the common lousy alcohol around Cellsvich and the other towns? Do you wanna try some actual drinks and not these baby's toys?
If you answered yes to either of those, get your arse over to Law's End, to the now re-occupied official bar, were you can have the benefits of having nearly no rules, and the benefits of... other things.

No one under the age of 10 years is allowed.
The note is unsigned.

OOC
---------
still my bar it is mine [hiss]
plus never heard it was ever taken after the fire by anyone else so i maintain my rights bruh
i was also told this was the correct place 2 put this so it is here, apologies if i am in the wrong
[Image: da4KzKk.png]
This note was replaced with the image of a bear wearing a iron horned helmet in a 'draw me like one of your french girls' position. No, no one noticed who replaced the note, nor how it was replaced.
A small bit of Void energy can be traced underneath the note, if one were to inspect the spot very closely.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
And then THAT NOTE was now in a neat golden frame, near the bottom left corner of the note, so no text was obscured, but the picture remained. There was also red hearts drawn around the edge of the paper where the frame and page met.
[Image: da4KzKk.png]