Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Board] Local Lawenforcement
A rather plain text is written on a piece of paper on the board. Or well, plain other than the fact that it's written in crimson red. Faint amounts of Focus leaks from the letters. They're probably coloured red by magic.

Hey. People are breaking the goddamn law and nobody does anything. Step it up, Cellsvich, seriously. It's going to become a nightmare for seriously cool people if everyone and their mother's throwing bricks and battling naked throughout the plaza. Yeah, hire some more guards or some shit, I don't care as long as people remain clothed and civilized.
// On a serious OOC note, Chaos needs to increase the guard pop since I can't be on Dianne all the time to handle every problem. Or if he's too busy he could ask for help.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
//Chaos is getting on that whenever stuff is done.
// Then at best just contact a GM for now, I'll be happy to jump on Dianne if I can.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
// Well if you were on skype, I'd totally contact you over such issues as people setting fire to the Pub.
A elegantly scribbled note is tacked underneath.

If the government isn't going to keep things going they way they should, then we should forget about them and make our own disciplinary force.

Anything is better than having fights breaking out in the streets and people harassing other people freely.
Someone takes 600 Lightning damage.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...8D4F847A0C
(Skype: Underwater.Dreaming)