Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request
Game you were banned from:Sigrogana Legend 2
In-game name (key): Vintaro [Neikan]
Reason you were banned: Bug abuse and using an alt to break myself out of prison
The length of the ban, if you know:28703 minutes. [That's like...19 days yo. Hot damn, I"m sorry.]
Who banned you, if you know:Chaos

Why we should unban you: I apologize for the misunderstanding. I was wrong and even went back in as soon as I was told to without resist. I don't think it warrants for such a long ban. I normally just try to have fun, yo. I apologize for being an idiotic brat, and I'd like to make amends and it won't happen again. I plan for it to be my one and only offense. Thanks if you took the time to drop by.
Your ban is two days, not 19.

To be honest, I'm not quite sure what went through your head when that Party Warning showed up on my screen. You seem to have recognized what you did at the least, but from what I've heard, it took a bit of arguing to get you back in.

For now, I don't think I'll be lessening the ban, seeing as it's only two days. However, if you are keen on straightening yourself out, I'll be looking forward to your improvement once you rejoin SL2.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
Anytime bro. Thanks anyway.