Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool Guy Looking For Housing
On the board in Cellsvich hangs a poster probably most notable for its candy-red glowing text. The text itself is written in a rather plain font, showing neither incredible penmanship nor complete incompetence with the tools of writing.

Hi. I've been in Sigrogana for a while now and I'm getting pretty tired of not having a place to chill out at or people to hang out with. I'm looking to rent a room or apartment from someone in Cellsvich and I don't care about the price. (As long as the price isn't my soul or something, I mean, soul sacrifice is a viable method but I'm not into that stuff.) So yeah, if you have a room you're willing to offer just throw me a reply under this or come talk to me. I'm the guy with the kickass sunglasses and blonde hair.
Beneath the poster with candy-red writing is a parchment reply with blood-red writing.

If you wish, I have a room at the World and Heaven, booked until I deign to leave
it. I would be willing to allow you to stay there with my sweet Gwynneth and myself,
if you like, and I will pay the extra fare for a third tenant. It is quite a pleasant,
calming environment with warm blankets, and the room service brings Onigan cuisine.
It's not quite to my... particular tastes, but I am told it's considered wonderful
among the mortals.

There is, however, a blood-price for these accommodations, as there is with every
service I offer. The amount is one pint each week, to be given freely through bite
or blade, beginning on the eve of your arrival.

Clad in Black and Swathed in Translucent Crimson,
Brynneth
Another smaller paper has since been added below the one Brynneth posted in the same candy-red colour as the original.

Sorry. As cool as it'd be hanging around in Oniga it's not exactly the most populated place. Or well, I'm sure it is, but I'd like to stay in Sigrogana because it has a bunch more people who stand out from the norm. Besides, you wouldn't like my blood since it's one of those rare types or something. Probably makes you sick or some shit. Thanks for the offer though, it's appreciated.
A florid stationery paper is placed beneath the third message. It reads, in what seems to be a mixture of cacographic and calligraphic penmanship:

"I have a spare room available in my domain, which is located in the Cellsvich Peaceful Forest. Come see me, Doctor Mavis Haemin, at the arena between the Hours of six and sixteen. We'll discuss terms and rent then."

[Image: vfVNb01.png]
Doctor Mavis Haemin
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Slapped up right on top of the original poster is a rough sheet of paper that looks as though it was torn out of a spellbook, then painted over and hastily written on.

I've got a ton of extra space at [strike]my labyrinth[/strike] [strike]The Bastille[/strike] my Chataran home, and I'm always looking for new people to fill up all the spare rooms. There's no cost to stay and quite a few perks. If you wish to stay, simply ask and a room shall be prepared and decorated however you wish, because I have nothing better to do but heaven forbid if someone stays in a room that is not simply the finest thing in the world. The kitchen is stocked and there is a chef on duty. There is also a skilled enchanter and an excellent metalsmith, and the whole building is [strike]sturdy enough to withstand a decent siege, with supplies for twenty people to last about two months and laced with Mercala-blessed silver to ward off beasts, angry Kaelensians, vampires, and vampiric Kaelensian beasts.[/strike] extremely robust. I came up with the floor-plan myself. Unfortunately, the design I came up with somehow did not translate well into buildings, and thus, the place is somewhat confusing to walk through and may or may not tend to shift and change.
As for people, our current occupant list consists of myself, a Lizard Supremacist of the Lizard Supremacy Club, a magical gentleman skeleton, a robot that is two soldiers, a knight [strike]who is currently out sick from void poisoning after attempting to martyr herself[/strike] who is currently back home in Alstalsia with relatives, a guy who only wears a grey bathrobe, and a cat burglar. There are plenty of people to talk to, but if you speak to the lizard, you will likely end up getting trapped into an argument that will likely last no less than seven days and end with someone getting poisoned or shot.
Again, if you have no problem with risking getting lost to the Labyrinth or dealing with the other denizens, then you are welcome to stay.
Every note save for the original one has since been removed from the board, but now a large sheet of paper covers most of the original post. It seems to have been written by the original creator since, you guessed it, the same candy-red text fills the page.

Sold to the awesome guy with the weird friends. Or sold to me. Shit, what term even fits here? Anyway I'll take it as long as no one is outright hostile towards me, which I'm sure won't be a problem. Would it be possible to meet up somewhere to talk things through? This board is pretty lame for conversations and stuff.
Scribbled onto the end of the page is a response in blue ink.

I guess I should start hanging around Cellsvich or whatever now. Cellsvich people scare me. Anyways, you should be able to spot me by my red hat and horns, since most people hate hats and lack horns.