Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Board] The Strongest Around
A poster has been put up alongside the previous one stating some things!

Quote:Greetings from the Dormeho Battle Arena. I will be starting a ranking system soon enough of fights that are 'sanctioned' by the Law, as well as by myself. Whether it be in my Arena, or at the Badlands Arena, so long as both parties agree to a 'ranked' match, there will be a rating system. Each person starts at 1500 points. Losing points upon defeat, but gaining points upon winning. Defeating someone with a higher 'score' than you will cause a large gain/loss for the parties involved. Losing to someone with a higher score won't be too terribly impactful on either of your scores. I wish to see, truly, who is the strongest in Sigrogana!

OOC NOTE: No fighting your alts; scrublords.
OOC NOTE: http://elorankings.com/rankings.aspx?id=2670&all=1

The rankings can be viewed via laplace forums if you so wish to read them
RULES UPDATE

Quote:Don't try to intimidate, or buy someone into a fight for this. Offering money to someone that can beat you in a ranked match is fine. However offering money for someone to take a fall against you isn't condoned at all. If I hear cases of this, they will be investigated thoroughly. If anything comes of it, I will forcefully suspend you from the ranks and any further matches.