Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiatus
Due to personal reasons I'd rather not elaborate on here, I've decided to take a long break from SL2 and GMing. I don't know how long I'll be gone but I'm hoping when I come back I'll be refreshed, have things sorted out and be ready to do a better job.

I know this will leave things a bit understaffed and I've already let Dev know about this, so please be good while I'm gone. I know people can be difficult to deal with keep in mind, we're all people behind the computer screen, that includes the people you don't like and really... we're all just trying to have a good time, right?

Goodbye for now.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
Take care, Sly!

We all understand, personal stuff will, and should always come first. I hope you get to sort out all your issues, and we hope to see you soon.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
Feel better soon, Sly. I wish you the best of luck with whatever challenges you're facing as well.
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
From a purely practical standpoint, it's always better to take care of what needs to be taken care of outside of held positions of authority, so decisions can be approached with a clear head and no more stress than the situation itself causes. So do what you need to do. We understand. Or at least I hope we do. *shifty eyes*

From a "I've been here for a long time and have a degree of respect for you as a person," standpoint, be sure to take care of yourself, mmkay?

From an immature juvenile standpoint, *clings to leg* Don't leave us all alone with Chaos!

Pick 2 out of 3 of these as my sendoff. Your choice.

EDIT: Fixed typos. I am so sorry my L keeps not working unless I press realy hard, and I type so fast that... well... it often just doesn't register.
*loud burp*
Even this irreverent rapscallion will miss you, Sly! Take care!
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=12423#p12423 Wrote:Ranylyn » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:58 pm[/url]"]Don't leave us all alone with Chaos!
no need to worry
i'll take good care of everyone
especially you
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
Take care of yourself, you hear?

And try not to end up like a certain anime I've watched. *cough,cough*Hiatus x Hiatus*cough*
How shocking. Pun intended.
Stay safe and cool Sly, you will definitely be missed. ;_;
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Tfw no waifu