Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request
Game you were banned from: Sigrogana Legend 2
In-game name (key):Bond (BondKing), GhostPimp (Casutinga)
Reason you were banned: Ooc in IC (as in not using brackets), party with myself, name with movie character and other name unacceptable, and ignoring Gm's warnings.
The length of the ban, if you know:14400 now its 144000 (idk why)
Who banned you, if you know:
Why we should unban you: first of all, i coundt see any gm warn :/, im sorry for no paying attention for all game rules (its my first RP game), i agree with the first ban time, but idk why the time got increased (was 14400 and now its 144000),
I do not think you did it under pressure from other players.
(and, how can i change my name?)
Let's go through this in order.

1. The bantime wasn't extended, you and your friend still have a little more than six days to go.

2. Not reading the rules or not understanding them is no excuse for breaking them. Please read them: http://sl2.wikia.com/wiki/Server_Rules

3. I wasn't pressured into banning you. No, usually how this happens is either I personally witness this happening or I am sent logs or screenshots from other players that show me that you're doing something wrong and then I act accordingly.

4. You can't change your name outside of the tutorial area. You need a GM to change it for you, so either provide an acceptable one to be renamed to or I'll generate a random name for you when I'm online.

There's a couple of other things I'd like to say not really covered by your post:

- I said this in the announcement before but this is a roleplaying game. Because of that, it's essential that you have a good understanding of English in order to play this game. It's required for things like communicating to players, roleplaying with them and understanding the server rules.

Because of this, I'd strongly recommend that you find a different game to play, one that actually has a Portuguese speaking player base for instance.

- Finally, don't page random players on the game about this. It's very annoying. You already posted these topics, there's no reason you and your friend should be pestering other players about it.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
see you soon.