Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request
isn't there something i can do to change your mind _
As a fellow GM who has given some input on this matter behind the scenes, allow me to make things clear.

You had a character whose icon was nothing but the base, as some kind of humanoid race, with an improper name. At least one of these were against the rules, and normally, these would not require any more than a simple warning and/or rename to fix. However, instead of taking notice of the GM's attempts to communicate with you, they were met with you constantly avoiding (see: logging out on) them. It's very difficult to believe that you can simply not notice a GM's attempts at getting your attention, when they have methods to make the game shout out, 'HEY A GM IS TALKING/GIVING A WARNING'. After a few days of the same kinds of avoidance, it seemed pretty clear that you didn't really give a damn about the rules, and whatever you're going after in this game, that doesn't fly. So we decided to put a ban on you for a week.

Then, before any kind of Unban Request was made, you ban evaded. In other words, you appeared on the game while your ban was still up, which is what drove us to make the ban permanent. Now, I'll be honest; there was still some doubt in that case. Perhaps you had a laptop that you took to a friend's house, and you didn't catch the ban until you got banned there.

Then you ban evaded again, this time with your knowledge of the ban 200% clear. One more permanent ban to the record.

To us, it's been pretty obvious at this point that you have continuously defied the rules without regard to authority, which has never really worked out well in my time handling SL2. Not only that, but if your posts here are any indication, you seem to have difficulty with grasping the situations that you're in. Not a very good thing to have in a game like this.

That being said, I, like Dystopia, am completely unconvinced of your innocence. It takes more than just simple concentration to blatantly ignore a GM that's trying to get in touch with you, and judging by your second ban evasion, I doubt the first one was any sort of accident or anything unintended. For now, your ban will remain like it is. Maybe in the far future, when you have a better grasp on what's going on, we can let you have another shot at the game. Until then, however, you've lost your chance.

And with that, I'm locking this thread.

(P.S. Do not make another unban request in response to this)
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye