Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appeal
If you dont know whats going on read the actual post of why as was banned then read my replies they are in other closed topics for a reason... just because a gm says something doesnt mean its true it wasnt even a constant issue and its literally stupid

if you actually read my last thread im kinda sick of making threads... and you ending them and making it excessive like my ban that was excessive and my mute on other server which was excessive 99999 minutes for venting about my own personal problems.. which is an excessive mute... and 3 days for making a few faces and saying whoa mama isnt innapropriate expecially when not directed towards an object.

{As for what actually happened, I was not there personally but from what it sounds like this wasn't a 'one time thing', you have been continuously told to stop by the GM but looks like you did not learn. Ignoring a GM's warnings is against the rules and in my opinion worth banning for. You might be new but that's no excuse and willfully ignoring Dystopia because you don't like their ruling is not going to slide.

I will be locking this thread after this post, if you decide to make another thread, you'll be banned on the forums too. Don't make another thread. Also, stop PMing people about this, seriously, this is only making it worse for you.} Slydria post

You dont know me and you dont even know what happened or why i was banned is the problem.. i couldve been banned for anything and youd never know.. because you didnt look into it.. you think its constantly but thats a personal opinion, and evidence is not needed because i had to say it 3 times in other post because you keep locking the thread and making personal assumptions like i said it doesnt matter what i do outside of the game.. you dont control what i do in my life.
You were warned, kiddo.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]