Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appeal
Game you were banned from: Signogana Legends 2?
In-game name (key):Naruko Strife
Reason you were banned:i honestly have no idea
The length of the ban, if you know:4320 approximately 3 days
Who banned you, if you know: Dystopiaguy
Why we should unban you: Well to be fair, i have no idea why i was banned in the first place forgetting to put something in a bracket i believe, last i checked everybody was human, this is literally my 2nd day i kinda think im getting better at rp atleast i think, But for forgetting to put one thing in a bracket and getting banned for 3 days for it is uncalled for. Its not as easy as you think to rp probably for somebody whose done it for years maybe..

Innapropriate RP/emotes are a problem.
Harassing people is a problem, be it through pagers or OOCly.
Getting banned from one server and hopping to the next to complain is a problem.

You would know this, if you'd bothered to read the rules of the game.

Again, please read them. They're there so you know what's acceptable and what's not.

My answer is still no. Try again in three days.

it doesnt really matter what i do through pagers, stop bending the rules...

whoa mama is not a inappropriate rp and is not directed towards anybody...i wouldnt even call it inappropriate at all

the 3rd one was an issue i have the right to vent because it was wrong of you to do in the first place giving me excessive bans and i havent even played for 3 days, for making stupid faces a few times is not a reason for a 3 day ban...are you kidding me.

can i talk to any other gm?

you cant even speak actual facts to me its just your biased opinion its not up to you what i do outside of game and you dont dictate what i do in my life, i shouldnt be banned in the first place... and whoever told you ive been warned excessively is lying, and this might be an rp game but theres also something called a mistake ingame.. i dont see what the actual problem is and you excessively banned me from the occ in other server for 99999 minutes which is appromiately 69 days
First, I think I should address what you're doing right now. The fact that are acting this way shows us quite clearly that:

You did not read the Unban Request topic. If you did, you would know that spamming topics when the GM has already set their ruling on it (in this case 3 days) is not allowed.

It also states that engaging in any sort of childish activity in this forum will be responded with very negatively.

You are being very childish by spamming posts, throwing a tantrum about your ban here and in the Test Server and so on, you aren't helping your case.

As for what actually happened, I was not there personally but from what it sounds like this wasn't a 'one time thing', you have been continuously told to stop by the GM but looks like you did not learn. Ignoring a GM's warnings is against the rules and in my opinion worth banning for. You might be new but that's no excuse and willfully ignoring Dystopia because you don't like their ruling is not going to slide.

I will be locking this thread after this post, if you decide to make another thread, you'll be banned on the forums too. Don't make another thread. Also, stop PMing people about this, seriously, this is only making it worse for you.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]