Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Year 2020
It's time to start a new year once again and I've taken a bit to look back at all the time I've invested in this game. It has been what, 6-7 years since I started playing SL2 now? A really long time at that. When I first began playing, I didn't expect it to end up meaning as much as it does to me. I thought it'd be one of those games I'd try out for a few days and then go back to those Finale/DU BYOND games then do silly things, but it didn't turn out that way.

I ended up meeting a lot of people throughout all the time I've played this game and have experienced more than a few special things. I think the fact I'm still actively playing it is just proof to me about how much I care. I'm grateful for being given the opportunity to try out this game and go through so many things, both fun and emotionally significant. Who would have thought an internet game would've had an impact on you as a person? Hah.

I just wanted to say Happy New Year and thanks for Sigrogana Legend 2's creation, as well as a thank you to all the real friends I've made over time. I hope that this game lasts for a longer time and that I get to keep playing it, because despite anything bad someone may point out, it holds a special place in my heart. And I feel that it will for several more decades, even if just as a memory.

Thank you.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Two weeks later...

Happy new year.
We got there eventually
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity