Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivory Applications
(A "Poster" it looks more like a page torn out of a journal is crudely tacked to the board in Cellsvich.)

Greetings I am Marius Althaus I have decided to introduce proper Alstalsian cuisine to the people of Sigrogana. But I need some help. These are the positions that are currently open.

If you want more information about the restaurant itself. http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?f...377#p20377

Waiter(ess) I would like to find some personable people who will not mangle the names of my dishes. I can try to fix the latter. But the former will require someone who can maintain their sanity at during the slow hours and deal with some difficult fussy people. But if you think you can face the challenge I have far more respect for your career then most chefs. Your payment will depend on your hours of service, experience and our profits but you will be able to keep any tips not specifically directed at anyone else.

Cleaning Staff A clean kitchen and sparkling dishes are required for a good Restaurant. Expect to be held to a standard and do not take this job lightly.
500 murai a day.

Possible Sous Chef I am not sure I am ready for an apprentice but if you impress me having a secondary cook maybe be useful.

Booking Agent Some support on the front of getting entertainment arranged would be something that would help both me and local proformers out.

Promoters Some more people to spread the word about both the restaurant and our services. If we get the venu started up you would also be promoting things there.

(A second note is tacked to the bottom)
The restaurant is in northern Cellsvich on the Eastern side. I should be around there a decent amount of the time. But if you want you can leave pin some contact information to this note I will check it. Unfortunately I must require that all applicants be capable of verbal communication in the common tongue of this land. I apologize for any inconvenience.

[OOC contact info PM me or add me on Discord at Kavoir#4563 the character is also on the key Hat and Cloak and I spend a decent amount of time AFKing near the the entrance of the building. Trade me if you want my attention promptly if you go that route.]
1,000 Counts of 27.