Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Gold] Attack on Caravan
Rumors have it that recently the number of succesful raids on caravans towards Oniga have been increased. Business people and caravan guards alike seem to be on their toes, fearing some sort of bigger organized group behind it. While serval people were injuried during the raids, no one seemed to have been killed so far.

In response, several wealthy businessfolk have started to look for strong adventurers, promising generous amounts of Mura in exchange for the protection of their shipments.

OOC:
If you are interested in trying your luck as one of those adventurers, in form of a mini-event, feel free to reply here on the forums.
Best with around which times you are avaiable(Timezone, days, etc.) so we can come up with a date. Have fun!
I'll get involved. I can generally be flexible on timing, my Time Zone is PST.
My hours wildly vary, but for what it's worth, I'm in EST.

Something something I'll do something for this whenever we get a time.
I'm also available at almost any time. But I'm on (UTC +2:00). As long as I'm informed before it.
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
The Raids continued on the Caravans of serval business people, most of them were succesfully taking the wares that were supposed to go to the people of Oniga. However! One certain Caravan which hired a group of four mercenaries managed to fend of the attackers in a hard battle!
Most of the Bandits managed to escape though, licking their wounds in their hideout. Things calmed down for one or two days before the attacks continued, but after hearing of the succesful defense managed by the adventurers more of those wealthy business folks began to search for someone who wants to earn some coin and protect the goods that are delivered to Oniga.

OOC:
First round was a succes for the defenders, but considering that not many people seemed to notice what was even going on(Apparntly forums aren´t a good way to advertize) I decided to make a second round, which I will also advertize ICly some more.
People earn 10 000 Murai should they succesfully defend the caravan, while I personally dislike crossing out consequences, you can´t die here unless you want to, at the very least.
you have no idea how proud I am that you consider other people's willingness to die shujin.
COUNT ME IN ROUND 2

because suzaku has people he wants to meet again
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
ajax is up for defending on round two
[Image: hBDofi9.gif]
Of course Jeff is going to be there for round 2. He needs to earn his pay as a mercenary.
[Image: rwby_pixel_banner_without_adam_by_ronku-d682tpr.png] [Image: rwby_penny_pixel_by_ronku-d7x22j6.png]
So I missed the last one, apparently my check got lost in the mail, but I'm here for this one, time for Atlas to shine.~ My timezone is EST, hopefully this doesn't conflict with anyone.

Side note: I don't want my character to die, well not yet since Kroon, but I don't mind serious injuries or lost of limbs/organs if any.
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]