Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[board] A request for information
[A sheet of faded paper has been written on and attached to the board, covering up several quite old and faded posters.]

I've noticed a couple of young boys hanging around my house as of late. Does anyone know who they are or where their parents are?
They're about fourteen, fifteen. One has dark hair and the other is blonde. They're not a nuisance, (yet?) but I wonder if they're alright at home.

If you know anything about them please attach a note to this one, or just write on the sheet.
Thanks, M.
Another note was pinned on that one.

"Informations about which house would probably come in handy, buddy. Also did you try approach the boys and ask them yourself? I mean I could do that for you but you see...Without infos no one can help you~.

The sexy Fenrir of your neighbourhood, Tyrant."

In additon there was a little drawing on it with some good looking shaitan clawed guy showing a thumbs up.
"Shujin" Wrote:Another note was pinned on that one.

"Informations about which house would probably come in handy, buddy. Also did you try approach the boys and ask them yourself? I mean I could do that for you but you see...Without infos no one can help you~.

The sexy Fenrir of your neighbourhood, Tyrant."

In additon there was a little drawing on it with some good looking shaitan clawed guy showing a thumbs up.

[an additional scrap of paper was stuck on in reply]
Whenever I go near them they take off in a good hurry, unfortunately. My house is in north Cellsvich, near the back end. Cheers, M

[There was also a little heart scribbled right next to the drawing of the Shaitan.]