Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore Questions: May (2017)
- What is the Empire's view on Reapers? Respect, Fear or lack of acknowledging like they do to Shaitans?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Is it possible for a Reaper to regenerate their horns, if broken? Akin to Zerans.
Why can Reapers not be infested by Pale Lauders, exactly?
With the inclusion of reapers might as well ask:

What do they see Enma as? Someone (or something) to be worshiped? Or something different entirely? If a deity to be worshiped, how do they go about 'praying' to him/her/it?

What are the general views on Enma from the Reapers?

Is there anything known about Enma's personality, or how they judge the souls of Lazarus?
[Image: PersonalNecessaryArmyworm-size_restricted.gif]
Dyrnwyn, ERUPT, and IGNITE!
And the last question. What's the color of a Reaper's blood?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
LAST LAST Question.

What happens when a reaper dies? Do they go to Lazarus as well? Do they disappear?
Are werewolves a thing?
What's the uniform of the nation's armies?

And can other races look more closer to the patrons?
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
In the Reapers city, does the sun still rise and fall like it would anywhere else; or is it sort of in a weird 'limbo' where it is always dusk?
[Image: PersonalNecessaryArmyworm-size_restricted.gif]
Dyrnwyn, ERUPT, and IGNITE!
How do Reapers feel about Mercalans? If they do not know of Mercala or Mercalans, and they learned of them, how would they view them considering their own racial propensities and lore? How do they feel about Mercala or would feel about Mercala based on the prior question(s)?

Conversely, how do Reapers feel about Vampires, whom do not die of natural causes and are very difficult to kill in general? And Liches? Dullahans? And what about other long-lived races, such as Elves, et cetera (I forgot the others)? I know it's a lot to answer, but this is important, I promise.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)