Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore Questions: Late June & July
This is a new topic for Lore Questions because the old one was about 26 pages. The format is roughly the same, but some guidelines;

1) Try and format your questions appropriately. As in, make it easy to read and answer.
2) Try and limit the number of questions you ask per thread. I don't mind answering them, but don't get crazy and ask me 20 things, especially if they require detailed answers.
3) Try to avoid asking extremely specific questions, such as 'Did anyone ever die of food poisoning in Cellsvich?'. Answering these is difficult, because not everything is set in stone, so giving a definitive answer on it not only restricts me in the future, but it might influence other players' character concepts that involve it.

That said, if you have any questions, you can post them in this thread! I will post answers at the end of the month/start of the next one.

Thanks! (And yes, if you had questions from the previous topic that I didn't answer before I closed it, you can post them here, but remember the formatting guideline.)
"Neus" Wrote:This is a new topic for Lore Questions because the old one was about 26 pages. The format is roughly the same, but some guidelines;

]
Could you stop quoting this part?
I will eat your heart, lolzy.

Anyway.
1- What is the smell that dominates the atmosphere of Lazarus and the Underworld, where Reapers live?

2- What does healing magic do to broken bones and punctured organs? Magically revert back to pristine state in a blink of an eye like nothing even happened? Or the healing is "as if time is going on reverse" so the bone/organ goes under an 'un-breaking' process back to 'normal'?

3- While healing magic is used, does the target feel even more pain due to their bodies being forcefully mended, or an immense relief as if the magic also numbs the pain away?

4- Healing magic can cure/cleanse illnesses (such as fever, for example), or only medicine/alchemy can do so?

5- Does using the Elemental 'Phoenix' from the Lantern Bearer, 'Healing Discharge' from Bonder, or even 'Aid' from Monk, go against the Mercala's Tenants of 'using unnatural healing only in emergencies'?

6- Can you give an example of how an average Mercalan should react upon seeing their God's magic being needlessly used?

And the final and most important one:

7- Can potions (Stabilizer, for example) be injected in the bloodstream via syringes for the same effect as when they're consumed orally, in case the patient's mouth is obstructed in a way or if they took a blow to the lungs and are coughing constantly?

EDIT: I lied.

8- Is Void Poisoning cases 'common' or 'rare', around the world?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Last thread you stated that dealers don't cannibalize because they respect the dead, but then why do they wear bones? Is that their way of showing respect, or do they see only humanoid creatures as deserving respect and exclusively use monster remains as fashion statements?

Edit: And another question, specifically about apertaurus. They are said to have hooved and furred feet, but does the fur stretch up their legs at all as well? Or is it just around the ankles?
How does the empire or any other place (Oniga, Chaturanga, Karaten, etc) feel about people wearing the remains of deceased monsters or people? This is mainly for Reapers, but it could extend to Liches and any other race/person that might have decided bones would liven up their outfit.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
ooooooh I saw a question about werewolves in the last one and got super excited!! Onto the questions~ *cracks knuckles*

1. When Hyattr are born, do they come out with their wings (and rare tail), or is it a gradual thing, like they grow in as they age? Bc I can see if they come out with the wings, it being painful for the mother (especially if the mother is of a different race, bc it seems that the children are one race or another)
2. Do Reapers have some sort of horn-measuring contest like the Zerans seem to have, or do they just not care? (i.e the Zerans seem to hold others with black and longer horns in higher regards)
3. WITH THE WEREWOLVES, are they completely feral, or can they rationalize?
4. Is the werewolf's thing kinda like the vampires, where there's a ritual, or is it a disease, or??
5. Are a Reaper's and Zeran's horns physically sensitive, or do they pretty much not feel anything? Does it cause them physical pain when their horns break?
[Image: fcdc982ebf1e89c81a35ebf5b00594000a79e8c2.gif]

Byond Keys: IttyBittyGhostKitty, Kurokonoha, AikoShion, Kassakuro, Kitsunegiri, Mizutsunes
[Image: f175555da3.png]

Do Grimalkin have blue eyes instead of golden eyes?
I suppose to clarify on my previous questions...

1. Do all the major nations share a common theme among their army's uniforms? Does Chaturanga and the Empire have the same style of armor (a English medieval sort of deal) sans colors and insignia? Or does Chaturanga share a more French/Russian design in their armor? That sort of thing. I can already imagine that Oniga has Japanese-style equipment, but what about the mage-centric Karaten? Or Alstalsia?

2. Is a wyverntouched with strong connections to their wyvern-side able to have a tail, like the Hyattr? Can Lupines have paw-like feet like their great, big wolf psuedo-god had? As examples, of course.
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
What does each country/city think of a Mechanation marrying someone, or someone choosing to marry a mechanation?

What about a mechanation trying to adopt?
What are the 'official' colors of each country/city?

Especially for The Empire.
[Image: tenor.gif]