Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
Game you were banned from: Sigrogana Legend 2
In-game name (key): Skader44
Reason you were banned: Don't know ( I was banned while I was asleep.)
The length of the ban, if you know: Until.
Who banned you, if you know: Don't know
Why we should unban you: I don't know why I was banned. If it's because I had received a warning, I was probably too new with Byond to see it. Now I got better using Byond and looked at the rules/previous bans carefully to see what I shouldn't do.

https://gyazo.com/3883a46a6eb3f8b64d57c4ade1df5ed4 - This is what I woke up to the next morning.
[Image: 0783fbb618.png]
While I'm not the one who banned you, I am aware that you were the one who made this character, and am also aware fully that this is the reason why you are banned. This kind of stuff is inappropriate for the roleplay environment, and shows that you don't have respect for your fellow roleplayers or roleplay immersion. I'm going to have to say that my opinion on this is you should not be unbanned.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
That character was made by my friend while he was playing with me his byond account is the lilslot. My byond account is Skader44, the characters that I used are Timtom the tailed fox and Rin.

(edit) I probably got banned too since it's a IP-ban, I guess I shouldn't play rp games with him since he's doesn't take things too seriously.
You claimed to have looked at the rules and previous bans, but you must've not have read the Unban Request topic.
"Neus" Wrote:It is not acceptable to request to be unbanned on the grounds that you claim someone else is at fault. Be they your sister, your brother, your mother, you father, your pet, a hacker, a cracker, a snacker, a jiggy, a demon, a witch, or any other fantasy your mind cooks up and thinks will fool us. I have been on the internet for longer than is socially acceptable to admit. I have heard every excuse. I am not interested in excuses, I am interested in change.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
"Sawrock" Wrote:You claimed to have looked at the rules and previous bans, but you must've not have read the Unban Request topic.
"Neus" Wrote:It is not acceptable to request to be unbanned on the grounds that you claim someone else is at fault. Be they your sister, your brother, your mother, you father, your pet, a hacker, a cracker, a snacker, a jiggy, a demon, a witch, or any other fantasy your mind cooks up and thinks will fool us. I have been on the internet for longer than is socially acceptable to admit. I have heard every excuse. I am not interested in excuses, I am interested in change.

I did look and yes I know that is something that can't unban me. It's the real reason, but I guess it's not enough proof to get me unban since the claim that it's someone else doesn't prove that it wasn't

Just give me a second chance, I won't play with him and I will roleplay the best I can.