Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Every Time...(joke thread)
Every time A Felidae says Nya, another innocent cat is sacrificed to scientific experiments to create domesticated pet Cat girls.

Every time A meta master loses in PVP, innocent USD are sacrificed to the devourer of souls for fruits to respec.

Every time someone requests Selachii, another innocent victim is dragged into the ocean by the Ocean Man, by the hand.

Every time Raigen posts, innocent brain cells are killed off by his terrible jokes. Big Grin
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Every time Ranylyn says "I've been thinking," someone screams "OH DEAR GOD, RUN FOR THE HILLS!"
*loud burp*
Every time someone spars and sees gheist schritt, they die a little inside, and a lot outside.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Every time someone spars with a snake dancer user, they die a LOT, both inside and outside (except for gunners but screw those)
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]
Everytime a Kraboid is killed, we stray further from Mercala.
Munch
Every time Skimmy returns from the shadows. The echos of the word 'Munch' are heard throughout the entire community.
"Raigen.Convict" Wrote:Every time Skimmy returns from the shadows. The echos of the word 'Munch' are heard throughout the entire community.

[strike]Munch[/strike]

Every time a Rhythm Magician casts Explosion, a Learned Magician cries.
Munch