Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Board] Butlers And Housekeepers Wanted!
A small job advertisement has been tacked onto the job-section of the billboard in Cellsvich. Nothing grand, or particularly colourful, the font upon the paper mundane and easy to read for the simplest soul. Along this note, a tiny portrait has been added next to it as well, to showcase the employer.

Butlers And Housekeepers Wanted!

"Are you presently in need of a job with regular pay? I'm in need of three butlers and/or housekeepers to take care of my mansion in both my absence and my presence, full-time. The wage can be discussed as necessary. Along with the monthly wage, I've two bedroom furnished and ready to be moved in to, which will be needed given the location of the manor in Voilegard, far from other Imperial cities. Additional furniture can be arranged, but must be brought or bought yourself. Pets are also very welcome, although larger animals than dogs will be kept in the garden rather than inside.

All races, ages, genders and nationalities are welcome to apply. To apply, please send a letter to [Address in Voilegard] or [Dawn Trading Company Base Address in Dormeho] at your own convenience, or simply find me! I hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
CEO of the Dawn Trading Company, Dormeho,
Ly."
A letter sent to the [Address in Voilegard]

Dear Ly,

This is Rainer Rylock, the charismatic and experienced mercenary of many talents. We've met perhaps by fate at Cellsvich if you perchance have forgotten!

I hear that you are in need of a butler and it just so happens that I have been a servant for many a military official in my youth, although I'm sure I would easily adapt to a more business-like atmosphere if needed.

The reason why I would like to apply to be your loyal butler is because times have been quite tough in the mercenary industry, and thought it would be a great change of pace to settle with a job that can still help others but involving less violence. I have always been a lover rather than a fighter in any case!

I look forward to hearing your response Miss Ly.

Regards,
Rainer Rylock
[Image: tenor.gif]
To whom it may Concern,
I am Laima Ozoliņš and I was interested in applying for your open position. I have been doing some part time house keeping service for a friend and ended up doing quite a bit of the housework while growing up. I am currently living at: (Insert Cellsvich address here) but I am willing to move if you will have me work for you. I hope this was enough information for now. Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours in sincerity Laima Ozoliņš
1,000 Counts of 27.
This has since been removed from the board.