Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Event] Music Lives! A Fun Festival for All!
Recently, a new building was created in the west district of Cellsvich. It appeared to be of religious design. While there were still workers moving in and out of the area, the entire first floor appeared finished. Soon a sign was put up; this place held the name "Deliverance of Eden".

But what's this? Posters of the place suddenly appeared around Cellsvich. Music note designs decorated the flyer. A picture of the place was at the bottom. It read:

Deliverance of Eden Presents Music Lives!

Come to the sanctuary over in West Cellsvich to watch the performances of local musicians and have a good time! Food and drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic, will be served at the event.

We will be accepting sign-ups from anyone that wants to perform until the day before the event. Dancers, singers, and instrument players are all welcome! If you have a special performance in mind, please speak to Rosalina Novotny and she will be able to assist you.

The event starts on April 29th at 7 pm EST. It'll last for approximately two hours. Hope to see you there!

Picture of the building

((OOC: I will be accepting sign-ups either via this thread or via Discord (Sashi#4974). Send me the name and alias of the character that you will be performing as and I'll write it down on the list. Groups need one representative from the group to send all of the aliases/names. I'll be accepting sign-ups until 4 pm EST on April 29th (I'm aware the poster says "the day before", but that part is IC.) After that, I'll be organizing a schedule of performers and should hopefully have it ready by the next hour. I will then post the order of performances in this very thread. If you are not present when it is your turn, I will put your performance at the end and let the next person/group get up on stage. Guests are free to go in and out as they please. Don't worry if you come an hour late to the event, you will still be welcomed in!))

((P.S. Due to the nature of roleplaying, I can't guarantee when the event will end exactly, especially with there being no limit on performers. So if you have a specific time that you absolutely need to go (Even if it's as sudden as the middle of the event), please let me know and I will change your timeslot so you can get on the stage before then. I don't want anyone to miss out!))
Event Schedule

First:
Duet by Nori Mortemer and Aurora Mistflower

Second:
Song by Matthias Ballad

Third:
Pianist Evania Arany

Fourth:
Dancer Izuku Kazeno

Fifth:
Guitarist Duncan Ambiciozni

Sixth: