Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEV!
Honestly, I met a ton of people and made some great friends through this game and I am grateful for it.

Thank you for your hard work, Dev. But most importantly, happy birthday!
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]
Happy Birthday, Dev!
please don't devour our souls
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
Have a super day! Thanks for a wonderful four years thus far.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
Not much I can say at this point, despite my inactivity, and despite the stereotypes of SL2, the best moments of my life were on this game. Thank you very much for the content you've created, and happy birthday of course.
[Image: g5VjMYf.png]
I had a lot of my ups and downs on SL2, and the majority of my friends and even inspirations from this game. Dev, I'm sure you remember my note, but I'm doing awesome in my degree and I'm too thankful for everything in my past both negative and positive for where I am now. This includes playing the game for way too long.

EDIT: I was told that today was your birthday and I forgot to mention it. [strike]However, I personally think that you might not actually qualify as a living human being and that it might be best to assume that you never had a birth date to begin with, so I will hold my tongue for now. Besides, what is the worth of a birthdate? What is it worth to you? How does it end? Does it begin? What is time itself? I mean, do you have a right to consider time abstract? How dare you place facts down even while science has proven the world is flat and all the planets revolve around us. Does that make time nil? Or are we comparing time to a circling celestial body? Who are you? Who am I? Where am I?[/strike] Happy Birthday my dude.
Happy Birthday you big nerd.
Have a great day Dev!
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
happy birthday Dev and HOPEFULLY WE HAVE THE CAKE, if possible...
[Image: b69d8dc830a1a6b64ce233e92b2e79c9.png]
[Image: bc307a682fc5f9d2b0a5c0de4dc3aa90.png]
[Image: 5441207b804d39be46ea2d5f9d73eff7.png]
Thanks a lot, everyone. I hope to give you a lot more cool stuff to look forward to this year.
Happy (late)birthday daddy!