Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Board] Regarding the Darkwood Manor
From the desk of the Mayor...

Salutations,

In regards to the events in the Darkwood Manor recently, it is imperative that I reiterate that the Manor is strictly off-limits. Unless you are approved by myself or are authorized by the Sigrogana Guard -- and can provide proof of such authorization --, the Darkwood Manor is off-limits.

Patrols have been increased and Los Cazadores are allowed to eject any trespassers as they see fit. The militia is also guarding the manor from any would-be infiltrators. No one can get in. No one will get in.

Regards,
Liliana Lacoste
Mayor of Voilegard

OOC Clarification

Just making sure to clarify that the manor is still available to be OOCLY entered and stuff, for quests or for people who want to grind (some people actually get confused and think that ICLY barring the manor means barring it OOCLY too).

If you do want to enter the manor, just message me at Blissey#0242 on Discord, or find me on the SL2 Discord server or find me on OOC. If you're trying to break in or whatever, let me know, because you are most likely going to get caught.

This has been a thing for a long time now, just needed to be reiterated. I don't want to discourage RP at all, feel free to try to break in or whatever! But we're gonna get'cha.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
After certain events had transpired, it is clear that Voilegard's patrols of the Darkwood Manor have been increased. In the front, towards the back and along the sides..... More Militia have been stationed and are patrolling more frequently. Though, those who are crafty enough could likely get in with or without force...

But no doubt those in charge of Voilegard will be alerted in time...
With the recent bandit invasion, the Darkwood Manor's defenses have dwindled somewhat. Militia patrols are no longer as hefty as before, making forcing oneself in or sneaking in more viable.

The barrier which helped keep the spirits from simply wandering out has also dwindled to the point of no longer functioning, giving the spirits within free reign to stalk out if they so choose.

It is highly likely that this will not remain the same forever, though.