Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Cellsvich] Peculiar Events
The glorious bastion capital of the Empire is filled with all manner of adventure and interesting characters. Either as a long-time local or new visitor to the town, there's certainly more than meets the eye within this bustling town aside the main center square...

Through rumors and your own observations you've managed to uncover several points of interest! 

[Image: latest?cb=20130613235626]

The Venerable Elder & Canine

Tone: Lighthearted, Non-Combat, Mystery

An old and frail but highly spirited lady has taken residence within the rickety old house behind the looming Mage's Guild literal shadow. A quaint assortment of laundry is expertly strewn along a laundry line, modest knickers and an astonishing amount of unique patterned sweaters being the most prevalent.

Onlooking bystanders and busybodies who catch a glimpse passing by remark how she seems to struggle doing basic menial chores outside the house yet continues life as normal. Passer-bys of the area also catch an intoxicating whiff of sweet & sugary baked pastries.

Keeping the senior citizen company is a large and robust hound of Lordwain origin. Though incredibly passive and gentle, you get the feeling that assaulting the elderly old lady is a very bad idea. Perhaps you've seen it wandering about the town looking for a cool place to rest?

The duo appear friendly enough. Maybe you should pay a visit and lend a helping hand? Who knows? Maybe you're the one who needs the most help

Status: None have yet to pay a visit to the Elder & Canine's home...

Duckneck Circle of Life

Tone: Lighthearted, Casual, Humor

Duckneck usual migrations, which is to say almost random flocks have appeared floating above Cellsvich and occasionally scavenging and loitering within the public park East of the local blacksmith. They appear to be highly passive and even friendly to an extent, although their constant weh's and habit of stealing bites of unattended food have led to be an annoyance much to the dismay of romantic couples on dates and peaceful family outings.

Despite their odd form and biology most citizens, mainly children and even foreigners have flocked to the park as the Ducknecks have; to interact and even feed them for their charming antics. The flock don't exactly live within the park but will randomly appear from time to time.

You get the feeling that when they come back it might make for a 'romantic date' with your loved ones in the midst of rampant weh's. Or maybe you just really like animals with abnormally long necks. Isn't nature beautiful?

Status: The Duckneck flock is still rather humble and infrequent...

DISCLAIMER: Hello, I’m an Eventmin for SL2 and this is here to remind you that most if not all my events are meant for a maximum of 3-6 players save for exceptions where I’m helping someone else with their event. They will also be kept far shorter and wouldn’t last 6 hours or longer if I can help it. My hope is that they can be enjoyed in segments.

Because of this, there will not be a formal ‘sign-up’ for these events and how I would like you to join up is by simply pinging me while I am online with the green circle within the official Sigrogana Legends 2 Discord #Events-Discussion and using the following template:

@Kpeck
Event Join-up
Ckey/Name: [Iloverp/Hiro Protagona]
How long I will be online: [1-3 Hours]
Event I want to join: [The event title/s]

If I’m online I’ll say I’ve got it and put you onto a list if you are solo for those events, you can also join in a group of course. When stuff is set up, I’ll ping you within the discord with the details and you can get started. 

Please don’t be discouraged if I select a set of people before you or your group as I will mainly be selecting them by first come first serve basis and if they’ve joined in one of my events before. If you come up to the events while there are already 6 people involved, you can still interact with the event and players but YOU WILL NOT BE THE MAIN FOCUS AND YOU WILL PLAY A VERY MINOR ROLE. There can be exceptions but please let me know beforehand.

Every event-piece is fit with a ‘TONE’ to let you know what to expect. If you go to an event marked with ‘serious’ or ‘dark’ you should probably leave the clown makeup at home and the same goes for events marked with ‘lighthearted’ or ‘casual’ where you don’t and SHOULD NOT need to bring your entire bomb collection for murdering. You will be warned once before you are politely asked to leave with your roleplay antics VOIDED if you misunderstand the tone of these that badly.

No need to post anything on this thread as I intend to use the same one for adding and updating more events for Cellsvich!

[Image: tenor.gif]