Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Event] Ants: The Sequel
Exclamation 
Those ants, after the valiant effort of brave souls... were vanquished. Never to be seen again. That's how the story ends, right? No more ants...

And yet, sightings of similar ants have been recorded. Not as close as before, but they seem to be gathered around an old, abandoned facility. What that facility was for... well, perhaps that's about to be revealed.

A group is needed to rout these ants before they mount another attack. Perhaps this abandoned location is quite close to their nest... and perhaps it has something to do with their strange nature.

Well, who'd have thought I'd be here, in this new year, proposing to you another event about ants? I know the swarm was rough, so I'm taking what I've learned from running events so far, and making it a limited capacity event, teams of two or three- which would make 8-12 players, standard for my events.

The base plot, without spoiling what'll happen in this event, has been provided to you - in the interest of avoiding another attack, groups are permitted to take matters into their own hands with enough firepower, to quell the numbers that may be dwelling. But, that's not all - the bug squashing will come alongside a bit of investigation work, into this abandoned location... does it tie into this, somehow?

So join me, as you explore around, encounter plenty of bugs (probably not the game-breaking, mechanical kind, here's hoping) and help round off an overdue sequel.

Working Date - Sunday, 24th January, 2021
4PM EST

Slots will be kept track of on discord, it's much easier to update.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
[-] The following 5 users Like WaifuApple's post:
  • Aqua, JamOfBoy, Senna, Snake, Whitender