• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Appeal
Game you were banned from: Sigrogana Legend 2
In-game name (key): PraxisPerson, BulletRebuttal, And more
Reason you were banned: Plagiarism
The length of the ban, if you know: 14 days
Who banned you, if you know: Unknown
Why we should unban you:

I decided to use Goku because it was a collaboration with Joltz and the Torgull family. We both concluded it would fit their playful and easygoing nature. They are a Human character, nor is he a mythical martial artist. While I can understand the reasoning, I was paying homage to the character archetype, rather than blatantly copying them. His name is Hyun Torgull, he is a farmer who grew up in a normal family. His purpose as RP was to be a conduit for new players to have a chipper friend. With combat being a hobby but not an obsession like Goku in the manga, or anime has. Also I am not the first Goku Playby to use Firebird and some form of Martial Artist subclass, but I wanted to use it because it was a combination I had never attempted and wanted to try it because it seemed fun.

I feel as though the ban is too harsh considering that I have not received a warning, or been spoken to by a GM in nearly a year. There are many characters that pay homage to the source material, or expanded upon it. You may ask @joltz#9968 or @Ricky#8409 for a witness of the character conception and of my character, and also for a witness of the RP scenario which led to the ban. Respectively.
[-] The following 10 users Like ShouDorime's post:
  • Anhita, Balor, Boomkiller, FatherCrixius, jintheblue, JoltzWolf, Noxid, Sarah54321, Shujin, Tanasinn

Messages In This Thread
Unban Appeal - by ShouDorime - 11-02-2020, 03:32 AM
RE: Unban Appeal - by TheRuffKnight - 11-08-2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Unban Appeal - by Chaos - 11-11-2020, 07:58 AM