Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Cellsvich] Legit Reviews, Repping Your Shit Since you was in diapers
Good morning, good evening, good night, whatever the hell time you be reading this shit.

Some of you may know me. Some of you may not. Some of you be the types to conversate with me. For all the above I be coming to you all with a proposition.

J-shot's the name. Slick as can be. Rapping freestyler of the mean streets. Recent winner of the beach bod hunk contest down south near Dormeho.

Now I've been here for a minute right? And I do be noticing that there is a significant LACK of the good word going around. Been checking the board and DAAAAAAAMN! None of you know how to rep your own shit! Like hell, I be seeing all sorts of buildings just popping out from the woodwork that folks don't know SHIT about.

But while you motherfuckers don't know how to rep your shit, your bow J-Shot be a master of spreading the good word. I used to tell all my homies back in the streets which places be legit and which places gonna grift. You wanna be part of the J-Shot recommended list of good shit to go to, then you gotta go and contact yours truly to talk about a review. Ain't gonna be free of course. 

I'm a busy man making plans that you ain't gonna understand but the demand gonna make you stand and get yourself this helping hand.

I may take cash to check your shit out, but my reviews always gotta stay legit. I'll get the word out, but it be up to you to make sure that word's good, you feel? Now let's help a brother out so we can help each other.

You dig?
[-] The following 3 users Like GFaceKillaXX69's post:
  • Aqua, Boomkiller, FatherCrixius
A small messy paper is slapped onto the board underneath the original poster.

Hello, J-Shot! I am interested in hiring your services for the Dormeho Hibachi and Noodle restaurant, found East of the Mage's Guild. It's pretty casual and small in comparison to other places, but I think you getting the word out, even if it's bad, would help me and my Boss handle these things! It'll be coming out of my pocket. Starting offer is Six-hundred Murai, is that okay? We'll see, hope to see you there!

What an informal message.
Posted on the bulletin board with two blue push pins, is a neatly written letter on custom letterhead. It reads the following:

[Image: 354-03-28-Letter-to-J-Shot.png]
[Image: 58552_s.png]