Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Unban Appeal for Stains
Alright thats fine. 

There are less than ONE HUNDRED OF US. Usually only 30 or so at a time. It would be in due courtesy to SPEAK, to your ex-GM (I learned more about the person trying to ruin my fun) and maybe go over RP etiquette beyond trying to FUCK, my time up.

Is that understandable? Is that applicable? There are not enough players to let someone run off the good ones. (Especially the ones with active guilds, that are pushing to support the game).

I'm telling you. I am not going to play, with that player. They got me banned over nothing, and they would do it again.

I will refuse to play with that player, and that is MY right, as a person and RPer, to choose who I desire to RP with. I was forced into RP basically, and was basically being FORCED, into jail.

YOU, facilitate that with this system. It is incredibly flawed to allow players the power to imprison others for no fucking reason.

I don't need to state reasons why. It's just painfully, terribly clear why, and whoever allowed players to be 'guards' in the first place, wasn't thinking very clearly, obviously. I will not be harrassed by guards because I make jokes.

I repeat. I will not be harrassed IC, by 'guards', because of the jokes I make with my GUILD MEMBERS. If it occurs again, I will be coming straight for an administrator because I repeat, for the final time, I will not be coerced or forced into power play fantasy RP just because someone dislikes my character.

You, should not facilitate this kind of behavior.
[-] The following 1 user Likes levianaught's post:
  • Perdition

Messages In This Thread
Unban Appeal for Stains - by levianaught - 11-24-2020, 07:45 AM
RE: Unban Appeal for Stains - by Slydria - 11-24-2020, 08:20 AM
RE: Unban Appeal for Stains - by levianaught - 11-24-2020, 12:40 PM
RE: Unban Appeal for Stains - by Slydria - 11-24-2020, 08:41 PM