Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[All Boards] Beachside Party!
A small girl with long, pink hair and a white flowing dress has been seen around many of the continents, putting up flyers all over the place. There may also be more people putting up flyers, but that's not important. Either way, it seems like these flyers are an announcement of some kind - for a gathering of people? Let's read what it says...

Beachside Party!

It's getting colder around us, but that doesn't mean we can't still enjoy some time at the beach and have fun! People were talking about that one gathering that happened on the beach down at Dormeho - and it sounded like it went so well! So, I guess we're copying them and hosting a beach party on a nice, cozy beach that isn't the target of black beasts! Feel free to just show up on any of the days it's being hosted, and leave whenever you want - it's an open invitation!

Courtesy of one of the event's sponsors, some staff from The Ebon Rose will be on board at our Beachside Bar to serve refreshments and likely also food to anyone who wants it! You can relax, refresh yourself, and have something to eat. Can play in the sand, or go for a swim... the choice is up to you! Bring your friends... and just enjoy yourself!

There may be a few lightshows and pyro stuff later into the night, so stick around if you want those!

Changing facilities are provided on site.

Sponsors:
The Cerota Family
Stella Trading
Dormeho Hibachi Grill and Noodles

[ If you would like to sponsor the event, either via perhaps offering a performance, or offering to serve food if you own a place for such, you are free to let me know. If it provides an opportunity for RP and to get yourself out there, we can discuss it for sure, and get your name on the sponsor list! ]

This event will take place over two days, to allow everyone to get the most out of it. The 26th of November and the 27th of November.  Formally, the event will start at 4PM EST, but you can turn up later, maybe earlier if I'm feeling it - and there is no set end time. You can come and go as you decide the day is over for you. This event has a focus on your characters enjoying themselves, so no massive events planned - though I'll likely narrate some light shows / firework equivalents here and there, and other fun stuff.

The beach is in the house with my name on it in the forest. The closest one to the bottom entrance of it. I will make the portal you want to go to obvious when the time comes.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
[-] The following 2 users Like WaifuApple's post:
  • Boomkiller, Kiss